The 5 Best Air-con Services in Singapore
By Editor | Updated on December 18, 2016
Air conditioning is an important part of our Singaporean life. We need cool and refreshed air to ensure the comfort for our body all day long.
So make sure that your air conditioners are maintained regularly. Or the currently occurring problem is fixed promptly.
Just through a phone call, you can have an experienced staff from a reliable air con service company come to your house and give a right treatment to your ventilation system. To get things done in fast and effective manner, you may need a list of trustworthy air con service providers to rely on when needed.
We have done that for you. Scan through our Highlights, which can be seen below, to find a company that suits your needs.
See also: The 5 Best House Cleaning Services In Singapore
- One of the most reputable air conditioning firms in Singapore: Since its establishment in 1987, this company has won numerous awards including Successful Entrepreneur 2013, SMEs Asia Award Singapore 2014, and Building & Construction Excellent Award 2013. The team’s achievements are the best things that can prove their service quality.
- The air con service that is fit for corporate projects: Yes, the company’s highly experienced team has successfully completed plenty of air con related assignments for organizations like Audi, Citibank, Changi Airport Group, Keppel Land, Starhub, Singapore General Hospital, and many more.
- Utilising organic enzymatic steaming technology: Newway Systems has applied this technology to clean air conditioners throughout and kill germs and bacteria. This method includes no harmful chemicals. So set your mind at rest!
- Transparent and reasonable prices: Offering services at competitive rates is a big draw of Maxicool Services. For one time general cleaning service, the price is S$40 for first fancoil and S$20 for every subsequent fancoil. Moreover, the company offers customers 30 day warranty against workmanship for all services.
- Giving free consultation via its Facebook fanpage: If you have any enquiries regarding air conditioner, don’t hesitate to tell them by posting it on Maxicool Services fanpage. They will usually reply with sound advice within hours.
- The inventor Kevin and his own-created air con cleaning machines add more color to Singapore’s air con maintenance field: Kevin, the air con specialist and the founder of Aircon Astiquer, is passionate about creating equipment that can remove air con mold more effectively. His machines with HydroJET and ChemJET cleaning methods have won the hearts of many Singaporean users through the perfect cleaning results.
- Customers can learn good air con maintenance tips from an expert: Despite being famous, Kevin is friendly and helpful. He is always willing to give customers useful tips on how to simply maintain the air con. This normally works well in making people certain that every job is done with expertise.
- Booking for service is easy: Astiquer's website allows customers to check available time slots and make booking conveniently.
- Wallet-friendly prices for one-time general air con servicing: Servicing tasks include general checking of the system, cleaning fan coil and condenser, and clearing drainage piping. Prices start from S$42.80 for one fan coil, S$64.20 for two fan coils, and S$74.90 for three fan coils.
- Offering 90 day warranty on service workmanship for all services.
- AireControl often gives discounts for customers using Citibank or DBS/POSB credit cards.
- Having rich experience in air con servicing field: Gain City has long been recognized as the largest air con retailer and the oldest air con service provider in the lion city with a wide range of services. This over-35-year-old company has been awarded Singapore Superbrands Awards for many years.
- Specialized in new air con installation projects: Gain City is highly experienced in consulting and setting up new air con systems for both households and offices. Some of its remarkable jobs are installing air conditioners for Singapore F1 Grand Prix, Singapore Air Show, Youth Olympic Games 2010, and National Day Parade.
- Implementing good policy Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed or No Payment: Under this policy, customers don’t have to pay anything if the agreed scope of work is unfulfilled.
You may also like