Cutis Medical Laser Clinic
Filed in best clinics for Botox Injection | March 01, 2021
Curtis Medical Laser Clinic is a multi-awarded medical aesthetic clinic specializing in non-surgical cosmetic treatments like Botox, Hydro Dermabrasion, shockwave therapy, Coolsculpting, Ultherapy, and many more.
The clinic is headed by Dr Sylvia Ramirez, an internationally-trained specialist who studied at Harvard Medical School in the USA and Cardiff University in the UK.
- The clinic has won multiple awards, including Singapore Quality Brands, Singapore Promising SME, and Expat Living Readers’ Choice Awards.
- All treatments are cleared by the FDA and CE-marked to ensure top quality service that is safe for all patients.
- The clinic adheres to its patient-centered philosophy to provide customized treatments that are best suited for each patient.
- The clinic has earned positive feedback from satisfied customers for its professional and friendly customer service.
5 Best Clinics in Singapore for Botox Treatments
Curtis Medical laser Clinic provides Botox treatments for the following conditions:
- Wrinkles: Botox can minimize wrinkles in the forehead, nose bridge, corner of the eyes, upper lip, and other parts of your face that show signs of ageing.
- Droopy Eyes: Botox can tighten ageing skin that causes droopy eyes.
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis): Botox injection can block the nerve signals and stop sweat glands from overproducing sweat
- Neck Rejuvenation: Botox can reduce sagging in the neck area and improve its appearance.
- MD, MPH (Harvard, USA)
- MBA (the University of Chicago, with Honors)
- Fellowship (Harvard, USA)
- Diploma, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Practical Dermatology (Cardiff, UK)
- Master of Science – Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics (Anglia Ruskin University, UK)
- $16/unit (for regular physician)
- $18/unit (for senior physician)
Best clinics for Botox Injection
You may also like