Filed in best steakhouse | July 05, 2018
Fat Cow, a traditional Japanese steakhouse, is unarguably one of the most exclusive steakhouses in Singapore. Serving an exquisite range of Japanese Wagyu beef cooked in a variety of styles, Fat Cow is a must visit destination for steak lovers.
- One of the best places to have Wagyu steak in Singapore: Fat Cow is the top place to go if you want to devour the most succulent and high quality Japanese Wagyu beef. The restaurant famously sources its Wagyu from different regions of Japan to offer most amazing textures and flavours to tantalize your taste buds. Choose Saga Grade A3 for its tender and juicy bite, Ohmi Grade A4 Ribeye for its uniform marble or an extraordinary Iwate Grade A5 Ribeye for that melt in mouth experience and intense flavour.
- Gourmet lunch set at unbeatable price: Fancy a top class meal in this upscale restaurant? Don’t let the expensive a la carte menu hold you back. Just go ahead with Fat Cow lunch set, which allow diners to choose the main from a list consisting of 8 items priced from $25 to $48. Each set includes chawanmushi, salad, miso soup and dessert.
- Omakase experience: Feeling adventurous? There is Butcher’s Selection that displays different and the most unusual cuts of Japanese Wagyu daily. Leave it to the chef to choose the freshest cuts, cooking styles and his own sauces for a thrilling dining experience.
- Stunning interiors reminiscent of traditional Japanese steakhouse: High ceilings with dangling wooden sculptures give this place a dramatic feel. The wooden elements weave beautifully with shimmering bronze creating a relaxing, cozy environment full of warmth and radiance. The elegant design reflects the Japanese “Wabi-Sabi” concept where the beauty lies in the simplicity.
- Open Kitchen to see the magic unfolding: Sweeping glass walls leads to the open kitchen where you can see the skilled chefs working passionately with the finest ingredients to give you a world-class steak experience.
The 5 Best Steakhouses in Singapore
MENU: Besides the beautiful selection of Japanese Wagyu cuts, Fat Cow has an enticing range of cold and hot appetizers. The restaurant also serves superb sashimi, sushi, pork and a delicious assortment of vegetable side dishes. Seasonal offerings like monkfish liver, prawns, lobster, truffle chawanmushi and matsutake king mushrooms gives the menu that extra edge.
WINE LIST AND COCKTAIL CREATIONS
- Extensive wine list with excellent Italian, Spanish wines and Japanese sake, umeshu and Japanese whisky. Macallan Amber is their signature malt whisky.
- The Japanese style cocktails blends eastern and western ingredients to toss out incredibly creative concoctions. Some of the signature blends are Fat Sour, Dramble and Shiso Kir.
- Fat Cow Donburi
- Foie Gras and Wagyu Donburi
- Charcoal Grilled Wagyu with Onsen Egg and Shiro Negi
- A5 Wagyu Steak
- Fat Rice
- Trio of Maguro
- Grilled Gamba Carabineros
- Wagyu Ox Tendon and Foie Gras
- Zucchini Blossom Tempura
- Gyu-Niku Dashi Zosui
- Tai Carpaccio with Black Truffle
- Warabi Mochi
- Red Bean Obanyaki
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$160 – S$200
NOTE: Reservation is highly recommended.
Eat & Drink
You may also like