Filed in best places to buy consumer electronics |
January 04, 2021
Funan is the newly revamped version of the former Funan DigitalLife Mall. The mall’s fresh modern look is barely recognizable from its predecessor but it still retains its reputation as one of the best places in Singapore to buy high-quality electronics products at reasonable prices. With 85% more mall space than the old building, shoppers surely have more buying options and can enjoy more restaurants and amenities.
- One-stop mall for electronics products in Singapore: Funan currently has 34 shops under the Electronics & Technology category. This number is expected to grow as more businesses have been settling in the new mall. All shops offer genuine items at competitive prices so shoppers are assured of good quality products. Key tenants include Courts, Best Denki, and Audio Technica.
- First IoT-enabled store and first Google Experience Zone in Southeast Asia: Courts at Funan features these new innovations as well as the largest Samsung Smart Home retail concept in Singapore. GT Assiststar, the in-store robot assistant, greets you at the shop entrance.
- Singapore Visitor Centre on the premises: Good news for tourists! Funan has an exclusive partnership with the Singapore Tourism Board. So, you don’t have to go very far for your tourist enquiries and concerns. Just visit the Singapore Visitor Centre located at Basement 2. Tourists with babies, PWDs, or senior citizens can also enjoy a complimentary loan of baby strollers and wheelchairs.
7 Best Places to Buy Consumer Electronics in Singapore 2021
- Rooftop Garden: Tired shoppers can relax
at the rooftop garden and enjoy the view of Marina Bay and the Central Business
District skyline. The garden sits beside The Ark futsal court and connects to
the urban farm where visitors can find more than 50 types of edible fruits and
- Free Wi-Fi: Funan mall offers free wireless internet access so mall-goers can stay connected to the world wide web while shopping, dining, or lounging at the mall.
- Free Mobile Charging Stations: No power bank? Recharge your mobile gadgets for free at any of the mobile charging stations located at the upper levels of the mall. Power outlets are also available along the stairs throughout the mall.
- Central location: The Mall is well located in City Hall district, just a few minutes away from City Hall MRT, convenient to visit while exploring Singapore attractions nearby.
ELECTRONICS ON OFFER:
- Technology gadgets: Laptop, desktop,
software, printer, scanner, photocopier, projector, mobile phone, mobile
accessories, tablet, camera, DSLR, camera lens, speaker, home theatre system,
mp3 player, mp4 player, gaming console, hard drive, thumb drive, power bank,
smart gadgets, etc.
- Home appliances: Microwave, oven, rice cooker, electric kettle, iron, juicer, coffee machine, vacuum cleaner, fridge, washing machine, TV, home theatre system, DVD player, Blu-ray player, air conditioner, etc.
GETTING THERE BY BUS:
- Bus Stop After City Hall
Station Exit B: 32, 51, 63, 80, 195, 195A, 851, 851e, 961, 961C
- Bus Stop Opposite the Treasury:
1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 51, 61, 63, 80, 124, 145, 166, 174, 174E, 197, 851,
851E, 961, 961C, NR1, NR2, NR5, NR6, NR7, NR8
GETTING THERE BY MRT: City Hall is the nearest MRT Station
We recommend for you
Best places to buy consumer electronics
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore