Filed in best places to buy consumer electronics |
April 14, 2023
Funan is the newly revamped version of the former Funan DigitalLife Mall. The mall's fresh, modern look is barely recognizable from its predecessor, but it still retains its reputation as one of the best places in Singapore to buy high-quality electronics products at reasonable prices.
With 85% more mall space than in the old building, shoppers now have more buying options and can enjoy more restaurants and amenities.
- One-stop mall for electronics products in Singapore: Funan currently houses 34 shops under the Electronics & Technology category, and this number is expected to grow as more businesses settle in the new mall. All shops offer genuine items at competitive prices, so shoppers can be assured of finding good quality products. Key tenants include Courts, Best Denki, and Audio Technica.
- First IoT-enabled store and first Google Experience Zone in Southeast Asia: At Courts in Funan, you can find new innovations, including the largest Samsung Smart Home retail concept in Singapore. Additionally, the shop features GT Assiststar, an in-store robot assistant that greets you at the shop entrance.
- Singapore Visitor Centre on the premises: Tourists visiting Funan can take advantage of the mall’s exclusive partnership with the Singapore Tourism Board. The Singapore Visitor Centre is conveniently located at Basement 2, where tourists can go for inquiries and concerns. Additionally, the mall offers complimentary loans of baby strollers and wheelchairs for tourists with babies, PWDs, or senior citizens.
7 Best Places to Buy Consumer Electronics in Singapore 2023
- Rooftop Garden: Tired shoppers can relax in the rooftop garden and enjoy the view of Marina Bay and the Central Business District skyline. The garden is located next to The Ark futsal court and connects to an urban farm where visitors can find more than 50 types of edible fruits and vegetables.
- Free Wi-Fi: Funan Mall offers free wireless internet access so that mall-goers can stay connected to the world wide web while shopping, dining, or lounging at the mall.
- Free Mobile Charging Stations: Don’t have a power bank? Recharge your mobile gadgets for free at any of the mobile charging stations located on the upper levels of the mall. Power outlets are also available along the stairs throughout the mall.
- Central location: The Mall is conveniently located in the City Hall district, just a few minutes away from the City Hall MRT station. It’s an ideal destination to visit while exploring nearby attractions in Singapore.
ELECTRONICS ON OFFER:
1. Technology gadgets:
- Mobile phone
- Mobile Accessories
- Camera lens
- Home theatre system
- MP3 player
- MP4 player
- Gaming console
- Hard drive
- Thumb drive
- Power bank
- Smart gadgets
2. Home appliances:
- Rice cooker
- Electric kettle
- Coffee machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine
- Home theatre system
- DVD player
- Blu-ray player
- Air conditioner
GETTING THERE BY BUS:
- Bus Stop After City Hall Station Exit B: 32, 51, 63, 80, 195, 195A, 851, 851e, 961, 961C
- Bus Stop Opposite the Treasury: 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 51, 61, 63, 80, 124, 145, 166, 174, 174E, 197, 851, 851E, 961, 961C, NR1, NR2, NR5, NR6, NR7, NR8
GETTING THERE BY MRT: City Hall is the nearest MRT Station
We recommend for you
Best places to buy consumer electronics
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore