1. I Can Read – Discover
- For children between the ages of 2.5 and 6 years.
- Children are guided on the foundations of English literacy by participating in activities such as Story Time which helps them develop their vocabulary. In the process, they also learn social skills.
2. I Can Read
- The course follows the ‘I Can Read’ system.
- Students learn to identify a new sound every week.
- Students use an ICR screener and ICR card to access sounds in words.
3. I Can Read Plus
- This is the primary English programme for primary 1 to 6 students.
- The course helps the children to continue to develop their reading, writing, and speaking skills.
- It also prepares them for the middle and upper primary curriculum.
4. I Can Read Web Class
- The learning takes place in a virtual classroom in a personal and engaging manner.
- Video conferencing tools are used to facilitate meaningful interaction.