By Editor |
April 01, 2021
Illumia Medical is a state-of-the-art medical facility on Orchard Road that offers a wide range of aesthetic and plastic surgery procedures. Breast lift, breast augmentation, and breast reduction are among its services.
Dr Adrian Ooi is the consultant plastic surgeon at Illumia Medical. He graduated with distinction upon completion of his Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at Queen Mary University in London.
This MOH-accredited specialist is now practising as an aesthetic and reconstructive surgery doctor, helping people gain more confidence with their more attractive look.
- Dr Ooi was trained at the University of Chicago Medical Center in the USA and the Wellington Hospital in London.
- The latest proven technology and techniques are in use that the clinic.
- Treatments are thoughtfully designed to achieve natural-looking results.
- Illumia Medical occupies 4,000 square feet of space at the stylish Wheelock Place along Orchard Road.
Illumia Medical offers breast lift surgery (Mastopexy) to treat breast droopiness (ptosis). This procedure helps to restore the breasts to their original shape through skin excision and breast tissue rearrangement.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Queen Mary University, London
- Master of Medicine (General Surgery), National University of Singapore
- Fellowship, Microsurgery, University of Chicago, USA
- Fellowship, Aesthetic Surgery, Wellington Hospital, London, UK
- Member, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Member, American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Fellow, Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Member, Singapore Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, Reconstructive Microsurgery Society of Singapore
- Lee Foundation Scholar
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore