Joie by Dozo
Filed in best vegetarian restaurants |
January 08, 2021
Joie by Dozo has come into Singapore's food scene and breathed a new life into the upscale vegetarian section. The restaurant’s meatless menu is played creatively to give vegetarians, vegans, and health-conscious people delicious meals for their special occasions.
Surrounded by a rooftop garden on top of Orchard Central, this venue will surely add convenience and excitement to your dining experience.
- Japanese-European vegetarian food at its finest: The marriage of Japanese and European styles is evident in using ingredients, cooking technique, and serving style. As a result, artfully bites lie on your tables in meticulously-made, stunning dresses. The taste is bathed in Japanese cuisine spirit, which values subtle and light flavor.
- Favorite ingredients of Singaporeans dominate the menu: From premium stuff like truffle, monkey mushroom, and bai-ling mushroom to healthy-lifestyle folk’s choices like aloe vera, seagrapes, Japanese seaweed, pomegranate, avocado, pine nut, walnut, and olives, the menu is packed with plenty of superfoods.
- Classy ambience complemented by enchanting views: You will find there a posh dining room with velvet armchairs and bronze light fixtures. Lunch is time to enjoy joyful sunlight and rooftop garden view through its floor to ceiling windows. Dinner is when the twinkling Orchard skyline draws a splendid backdrop for your meal. This is perfect for a date or special occasion dinner.
- Five private rooms are available for you to use at no additional cost. Book one of them if you are going to dine with a group of four to sixteen people.
The 5 Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Singapore
MENU: Joie features a set menu concept: a six-course menu for lunch and a seven-course menu for dinner. Two courses are selected by the chef, the rest are chosen by you.
- Mushroom and Truffle Soup
- Gratinated Champignon with Mozzarella
- Transparency of Manchego Cheese
- Hedgehog Summer Mushroom
- Vegetable sashimi
- Snow Pear and Napa Cabbage Consommé
- Dual Ravioli Platter
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice cream
PRICES: $38.80++ (6-course set); $68.80++ (7-course set)
We recommend for you
Best vegetarian restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore