- In 1983, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital produced the first IVF baby in Asia.
- In 2001, KKIVF achieved the 1st Laser-Assisted Hatching pregnancy in Singapore, which resulted in a live birth in May 2002.
SUCCESS RATE: Below is the clinical pregnancy rate per fresh transfer at KKIVF in 2014
- Under 30 years: 56.1%
- 30 – 35 years: 48.2%
- 36 – 39 years: 34.2%
- 40 – 44 years: 13.5%
- Dr Sadhana Nadarajah: A senior consultant in the Department of Reproductive Medicine in KKH with 18 years of experience in the area.
- Dr Jessie Phoon Wai Leng: An IVF specialist, Director of KKIVF Centre with 10 years of experience in practising IVF.
- Prof Jerry Chan Kok Yen: A senior consultant with 10 years of experience in treating infertility.
- Adj Asst Prof Khong Chit Chong: A senior consultant with 25 years of experience in obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Adj Asst Prof Viardot-Foucault Veronique, Celine: A senior consultant with more than 10 years of experience in the area
- Dr Chua Ka-Hee: A consultant with 7 years of experience in the field
- Dr Liu Shuling: A consultant with 9 years of experience in the field
- Asst Prof Sangrithi Mahesh Nataraj: A consultant
- Dr Tan Tse Yeun: A consultant with more than 10 years of experience in the field
- Dr Ee Tat Xin: An associate consultant with 5 years of experience in the field
ADVANCED SCIENCE SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Blastocyst Culture
- In-Vitro Maturation of Oocytes (IVM)
- Laser-Assisted Hatching
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
FREEZE BANKING AVAILABLE:
- Sperm donation
- Egg donation
- Embryo donation