Filed in best chocolate bars |
December 01, 2019
Ninethirty is the flagship chocolate café and bistro by Awfully Chocolate in Singapore. It offers more than just chocolate desserts, combining both sweet and savory fare to complete the dining out experience of people with a sweet tooth.
- Savory fare and chocolate at one location: Unlike regular Awfully Chocolate outlets that only focuses on desserts, Ninethirty offers diners a 2-in-1 experience – well-presented café food to satisfy your hunger and a wide selection of chocolate desserts to take you to heaven. Think of a diner starts with Ribeye Steak, Grilled Pork Chop or Prawn, Crab Meat & Basil Aglio Olio then ends with chocolate cakes, ice creams or truffles paired with chocolate drinks or coffee.
- Late-night hang out spot for dessert lovers: Ninethirty closes at 1 AM on Fridays and Saturdays, making it a good option to satisfy your midnight cravings. Share some beer or wine with your friends or indulge in their sinful desserts paired with coffee or tea.
The 5 Best Chocolate Bars in Singapore
MENU: The menu features all-day dining fare as well as the beloved cakes
and desserts by Awfully Chocolate. Weekend Brunch and Deli specials are sold
exclusively on weekends and public holidays. Drinks range from chocolate,
coffee, tea, beer, wine, and chocolate martini.
- Grilled Pork Chop
- Charred Lamb Chops
- Truffle Fries
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Caramel and Sea Salt Crepe
- All Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Banana Cake
- Praline Cake
- Dark Chocolate S’more
- Salted Butterscotch Brownie
- Chocolate Tiramisu
- Hei Ice Cream
AMBIENCE: The dark toned interior offers a welcome escape from the scorching Singapore heat. There is plenty of space to accommodate large groups. Ninethirty is recommended for families who want to dine out on weekends or for friend groups who are looking for a place to chill out late at night.
- Whole cakes are available.
- Reservations are recommended
We recommend for you
Best chocolate bars
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore