HIGHLIGHTS OF PURE YOGA AT CHEVRON HOUSE:
- 4 studios plus 1 personal yoga studio with natural bamboo flooring
- 3,000 sq.ft. female changing room with private cubicles
- Total 388 daily lockers, 180 rental lockers
- 25 showers with overhead rainforest shower head and hand-held shower
- Lounge area with daybeds, retail space, Internet station and Wi-Fi access
- 30-second walk from Raffles Place MRT station
HIGHLIGHTS OF PURE YOGA AT NGEE ANN CITY:
- 16,000 sq/ft
- 5 studios
- 4,000 sq/ft ladies changing room
- 30 showers
- Panoramic views across Singapore
- Over 150 classes a week
- 2 minutes from Orchard MRT station
YOGA INSTRUCTORS: Instructors at Pure Yoga are professionally-trained and qualified from different countries all over the world. They continuously improve their knowledge and skills through attending in-house and external workshops around the world to best contribute for their practitioners.
FEATURED BEGINNER CLASSES:
- Pure Foundation: Conducted in a relaxing environment, Pure Foundation aims at providing fundamentals of yoga with detailed introduction about postures and breathing techniques.
- Hot Classic: Performed a sequence of static poses in a heated room at 41 degree, Hot Classic helps detoxify and strengthen the body. It is also an effective method to lose weight.
- Chakra Cleansing: Chakra Cleansing is a practicing method based on Hatha postures and breathing techniques to enhance balance and vitality as well as promote overall health and wellbeing.
FEATURED INTERMEDIATE CLASSES:
- Ashtanga Vinyasa: Ashtanga Vinyasa is especially designed for practitioners who wish to realign the spine, purify the body, and enhance strength, flexibility and stamina.
- Classical Kundalini: Classical Kundalini focuses on using chanting, visualization, breathing techniques, physical postures and meditation to rouse the body and mind.
- Core: Abdominal postures and breathing techniques are combined to strengthen the connection between the upper and lower body. Core is a good choice for practitioners who wish to delve deeper into a healing yoga practice.
FEATURED ADVANCED CLASSES:
- Partner Yoga: Designed for practitioners with at least one-year experience, Partner Yoga is a fun way of practicing yoga, in which interaction with a partner enables practitioners to explore the journey themselves and enjoy practicing by helping each other.
- Upside Down: Emphasized on alignment and techniques for headstand, handstand, forearmstand and shoulderstand, Upside Down class helps practitioners to explore and improve their inverted poses.
STUDIO LOCATIONS & OPERATION HOURS
@ Chevron House
Address: Level 4 Chevron House, 30 Raffles Place, Singapore 048622
Phone: (65) 6304 2257
Monday – Thursday, 06:30am – 22:30
Friday: 06:30 – 21:30
Saturday, Sunday & PH: 08:30 to 19:30
@ Ngee Ann city
Address: Level 18, Ngee Ann City Tower A, 391A Orchard Road, Singapore 238873
Phone: (65) 6733 8863
Monday – Thursday: 06:30 – 22:30
Friday: 06:30 – 22:00
Saturday, Sunday & PH: 08:30 – 20:00
@ Asia Square Tower 2
Address: Level 6 Asia Square Tower 2, 12 Marina View, Singapore 018961
Phone: (65) 6100 8866
Mon & Wed: 06:30 – 22:30
Tue & Thu: 06:15 – 22:30
Fri: 06:30 – 21:30
Sat: 08:15 – 19:30
Sun & PH: 08:30am – 19:30