The Butter Factory Clubs: The Butter Factory has two areas, of which Bump Club is the main dance floor playing R&B and house music and Art Bar is an “art bar” playing trance and electro music. Especially, Art Bar serves delicious cocktails exclusively prepared by the famed “Bartender of the Year” Ethan Leslie Leong.
The Butter Factory DJs: The Butter Factory is home to four talented DJs – Dave Does from Australia, DJ Tang from United Kingdom and two Singaporean DJs Andrew T and Zushan.
Note: The Butter Factory is not as big as other popular nightclubs and there is always a long queue waiting for entering the place.
The Butter Factory
– Ladies: Heels preferred (no shorts, sandals or slippers)
– Guys: Smart Casual (no bermudas, sandals or slippers)
– Ladies & Guys: Fashionably dressed (bermudas allowed, but no sandals/slippers)
– Wednesday: 23:00 to 04:00
– Friday, Saturday & Eve of Public Holiday: 23:00 to 05:00
– Wednesday: closed
– Friday: 23:00 to 04:00
– Saturday & Eve of Public Holiday: 22:00 to 04:00
– Wednesday (Ladies night): free for ladies; S$28 for guys (inclusive of three standard drinks)
– Friday & Saturday: S$23 for ladies, S$28 for guys (inclusive of two standard drinks)
– No cover charge, except on event nights