The Maths Cafe
Filed in best math tuition centres |
May 04, 2022
The Maths Café is a component of the PMC Education Group, formerly known as The Physics, Maths, and Chemistry Café.
The company was founded in 2009 by Mr. Dave Sim who believes in developing the students’ problem-solving skills first before concepts.
This tuition centre started with a few hundred students a year but has now grown to a big family of over 1,000 students per school year.
- At least 80% of students get an A after enrolling, double the national average.
- The tutors go through a very stringent screening process to make sure that only the best tutors are hired. Once hired, the tutors then undergo months of training before they are allowed to handle classes.
- The centre uses the latest technology to keep up with the times in providing quality education to the students. Modern tools like touchscreen laptops, Smart TVs, a digital library, and a student portal are available for a more convenient and up-to-date learning experience.
- The Maths Café provides café-like facilities where students can drop in and study without the noise and crowd of public coffee shops.
- The Maths Café has been voted the Best Maths Tuition Centre by Parents World magazine for the school year 2020-2021.
- Close to 10 out of 10 scored A or B in H2 Maths.
- Close to 8 out of 10 scored A in H2 Maths.
- Close to 10 out of 10 scored A or B in O-Levels A Maths.
- Close to 8 out of 10 scored A1/A2 in O-Level A Maths.
Registration Fee: S$100
1-1 Gold Class:
- JC2 Maths – S$400
- JC1 Maths – S$400
- Secondary Maths – S$250
(Call or email for regular tuition fees and other details)
@Paya Lebar (Flagship)
10 Eunos Rd 8
#01-207 SingPost Centre
187B Thomson Rd
284, #01-201 Bishan Street 22
170 Upper Bukit Timah Road, #18-01
We recommend for you
Best math tuition centres
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore