English is the No. 1 language used in the world and it is the primary language used in business and education settings in Singapore. Learning this skill is not only an academic requirement, it would also be very useful when your child goes out into the world.
If you have a child who is struggling in English or who wants to score better in English at school, enrolling him in an English tuition centre can be a great help.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A TUITION CENTRE
When choosing a tuition centre, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Track record: This can be checked online as most tuition centres post their achievements on their websites.
- Class size: Smaller studying groups promote better student-teacher engagement.
- Teacher experience: Expertise comes with experience.
TYPES OF ENGLISH TUITION IN SINGAPORE
English tuition centres in Singapore may offer one or all of these 3 types of English tuition:
- Group tuition: Small group in a classroom setting.
- 1-to-1 private tuition: Personal tutoring conducted at the student’s home or any convenient location.
- Online tuition: Home-based or off-site learning conducted online.
There are a number of English tuition centres in Singapore to choose from and it is important that you pick the right one. To help parents like you, we prepared this shortlist of the 5 best English tuition centres in Singapore, based on track record, teaching experience, and student feedback.