Green Circle Eco Farm
Filed in affordable organic grocery store | July 18, 2016
Ordering fresh produce from Green Circle means making an direct order from a farm in Singapore. The greens are harvested and packed in the morning of the delivery day, so be sure that you will have the freshest vegetables for your meals.
- Local organic produce for locals: Green Circle Eco Farm has won the hearts of Singaporeans through its super fresh selection of Asian vegetables grown at its farm in Lim Chu Kang. It could be said that local farmers plant local veggies in local farm to supply for local consumers.
- Low delivery fee: Fixed delivery charge is at $5 per delivery regardless of the order amount, which is one of the lowest delivery fee you can get from organic grocery delivery services in Singapore.
The 5 Affordable Organic Grocery Stores in Singapore
Ordering a veggie basket from Green Circle is a way to eat what are in season. Normally, a small veggie basket ($30) contains seven types of seasonal vegetables at the time of order.
– Home deliveries are made on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, depending on the area you stay.
– S$30 is the minimum amount accepted for ordering Green Circle’s farm products listed under four categories: vegetables, fruit, herbs and condiments.
– S$100 is the minimum amount accepted for ordering imported products listed under category “others”.
– Educational tours for school children and the public conducted by the farm are available
– Green Circle does not run a physical store at the moment, so just place your orders online and specify your requests in the remark section if you want to collect the vegetables yourself at the farm at any time and date you wish.
You may also like