HOW BIG ARE THE CRABS ?
Crabs are ordered in kilogram. Minimum weight of mud crabs is 1 kilogram while Alaskan king crabs and Australian king crabs have the sizes from 3 kilograms to 10 kilograms.
Besides crabs, Long Beach offers numerous other impressive seafood dishes as well as noodles, rice, vegetable, soup, chicken, duck and dessert dishes. Here are some Long Beach’s specialties that are worth trying:
- Deep fried whole grouper in Shanghai style
- Steam live Scottish razor clams with minced garlic
- Deep fried crawfish
- Live golden stripe lobster
- Crispy duck
- Durian pudding
- Sweet yam paste with ginkgo nuts
AVERAGE PRICE PER PAX: S$50
- Peanuts and towelettes given to you upon arrival are not complimentary. Peanuts are charged at S$2.00 and a towelette costs S$1.00.
- Be prepared that your hands will get messy with the sauces
- Reservations are recommended as the restaurant is always packed out.
- Long Beach was firstly set up in 1946 at Bedok Rest House.
- There are many Singaporean brilliant dishes created by Long Beach such as Black Pepper Crab, Drunken Prawns with VSOP Brandy, BBQ Golden Phoenix Fish, Renowned Crispy Duck, Golden Stripe Lobster, and House Speciality Prawn.
- Long Beach has warmly welcomed many local and international Presidents, Prime Ministers, former Presidents, ministers and head of states with its specialties.
- Long Beach has also perfectly served international celebrities like Lady Gaga, Morgan Freeman, Brendan Fraser, Michelle Yeoh, Low Kar Ying, Liza Wang, Charmaine Sheh, Myolie Wu, Wakin Chau, Jay Chuo, Raine Yang, Show Luo, Stephanie Sun, and Lee Min Ho as well as local celebrities.
Long Beach UDMC Seafood Restaurant
1202 East Coast Parkway, #01-04 East Coast Seafood Centre
Tel: (65) 6448 3636
Mon-Thu: 14:30 – 00:15
Fri: 13:30 – 00:15
Sat: 11:30 – 01:15
Sun & PH: 11:30 – 00:15
Long Beach @ DEMPSEY
25 Dempsey Road, opposite Singapore Botanic Gardens
Tel: (65) 6323 2222
Open daily: 11:00 – 15:00, 17:30 – 13:30
Long Beach IMM Seafood Restaurant
Jurong East St 21, Level 3, IMM Building, Next to Rooftop Garden
Tel: (65) 6566 9933
Open daily: 11:00 – 15:00, 17:45 – 23:00
Sat, Sun & PH: 11:00 – 15:00, 17:00 – 23:00