Long Beach Seafood Restaurant
- Address1018 East Coast Parkway, Next to ECP Burger King
- Phone(65) 6445 8833
- Opening hoursDaily: 11am - 3pm / 5pm - 12.15am
Sat & Eves of PH: Till 1.15am
If you wish to enjoy seafood by the sea, Long Beach will definitely be the most recommended restaurant by local foodies. This well-known restaurant has gained a number of culinary awards in serving the finest and freshest seafood ever. It is actually a seafood paradise for you to experience the super meaty and fresh crabs.
A spicy version of chilli crab: Long Beach’s chilli crab is granted to be the highest rank of seafood feast, especially for chilli – seafood lovers. The higher level of spiciness sets this restaurant apart from others. The gravy is an impeccable combination of spiciness, sweetness and saltiness, complementing perfectly with man tou. And how is the crab? Absolutely, it is the best of your dish with very juicy and fresh flesh.
Best place to have black pepper crab: This legendary dish was firstly created by a talented chef of Long Beach. Since then, black pepper crab has become a Long Beach’s signature dish and obtained the remarkable reputation amongst restaurants. As such, crabs are served up on your table with a perfectly coated layer of fragrant and delicious black pepper sauce, making the fresh and succulent flesh tastiest.
How big are the crabs?
– Crabs are ordered in kilogram
– Minimum weight of mud crabs is 1 kilogram
– Alaskan king crabs and Australian king crabs have the sizes from 3 kilograms to 10 kilograms
Besides crabs, Long Beach offers numerous other impressive seafood dishes as well as noodles, rice, vegetable, soup, chicken, duck and dessert dishes. Here are some Long Beach’s specialties that are worth trying:
– Deep fried whole grouper in Shanghai style
– Steam live Scottish razor clams with minced garlic
– Deep fried crawfish
– Live golden stripe lobster
– Crispy duck
– Durian pudding
– Sweet yam paste with ginkgo nuts
Average Price/Pax: S$50
Look and feel of Long Beach Main at East Coast Park
Entering Long Beach Main at East Coast Park, you will be greeted and inspired by the huge tanks full of sea denizens. The dining room is spacious that can cater the needs of many large groups. If you love the feeling of facing the ocean, refreshing yourself with breeze, smelling the sea and having tasty seafood, Long Beach Main is an ideal place, indeed.
– Peanuts and towelettes given to you upon arrival are not complimentary. Peanuts are charged at S$2.00 and a towelette costs S$1.00
– Be prepared that your hands will get messy with the sauces
– Reservations are recommended as the restaurant is always packed out
– There are many Singaporean brilliant dishes created by Long Beach such as Black Pepper Crab, Drunken Prawns with VSOP Brandy, BBQ Golden Phoenix Fish, Renowned Crispy Duck, Golden Stripe Lobster, and House Speciality Prawn
– Long Beach was firstly set up in 1946 at Bedok Rest House
– Long Beach has warmly welcomed many local and international Presidents, Prime Ministers, former Presidents, ministers and head of states with its specialties.
– Long Beach has also perfectly served international celebrities like Lady Gaga, Morgan Freeman, Brendan Fraser, Michelle Yeoh, Low Kar Ying, Liza Wang, Charmaine Sheh, Myolie Wu, Wakin Chau, Jay Chuo, Raine Yang, Show Luo, Stephanie Sun, and Lee Min Ho as well as local celebrities.
Long Beach MAIN Seafood Restaurant
1018 East Coast Parkway, Next to ECP Burger King
Tel: (65) 6445 8833
Open daily: 11:00 – 15:00, 17:00 – 00:15
Sat & Eves of PH: Till 01:15
Long Beach UDMC Seafood Restaurant
1202 East Coast Parkway, #01-04 East Coast Seafood Centre
Tel: (65) 6448 3636
Mon-Thu: 14:30 – 00:15
Fri: 13:30 – 00:15
Sat: 11:30 – 01:15
Sun & PH: 11:30 – 00:15
Long Beach @ DEMPSEY
25 Dempsey Road, opposite Singapore Botanic Gardens
Tel: (65) 6323 2222
Open daily: 11:00 – 15:00, 17:30 – 13:30
Long Beach IMM Seafood Restaurant
Jurong East St 21, Level 3, IMM Building, Next to Rooftop Garden
Tel: (65) 6566 9933
Open daily: 11:00 – 15:00, 17:45 – 23:00
Sat, Sun & PH: 11:00 – 15:00, 17:00 – 23:00
Long Beach KING Seafood
220 Stadium Boulevard, Singapore
Tel: (65) 6344 7722
Open daily: 11:00 – 15:00, 17:00 – 01:15