Muddy Murphy’s Irish Pub
Filed in best sport bar | April 05, 2017
Nestled at Claymore Connect, Muddy Murphy’s Irish Pub is a great place to relax and hang out with friends. You can enjoy delicious foods and a variety of beers and drinks while screening all live sports on its 6 big screens in an alluring ambience at this place.
- Great bar to watch live sports: Showing all types of sports including football, rugby, F1, golf, and tennis on its large screens, Muddy Murphy is definitely a fascinating hub for sport fans in Singapore all year round. Especially the bar becomes extremely hot on the occasion of international sport events such as World Cup, Premier Leagues, Formula 1 Grand Prix, US Open and French Open.
- Excellent selection of beers: Offering more than 15 varieties of beer including Strongbow Cider, Old Speckled Hen, Kilkenny, Heneiken, Guinness and Erdinger Weissbier on-tap as well as local favourites such as Tiger, Muddy Murphy is a haunt for all beer lovers. Must try beers are Guinness Stout Draught and Kilkenny Irish Ale Draught which are always served cold and nice.
- Authentic and beautiful Irish pub: This pub was designed and built in Ireland in 1996 with traditional Irish pub settings and then disassembled, shipped to Singapore, and installed by Irish specialists. Irish style set up, classic furniture, and beautiful decorations make Muddy Murphy a dazzling place for expats, especially those from Ireland, England and America.
The 5 Best Sport Bars in Singapore
Muddy Murphy serves a range of good food to delight your senses. Don’t forget to taste their signature dishes such as Fish ‘n’ chips, Irish stew, beef and guinness pie, potted prawns, and lamb shank. Bar snacks are offered with both Asian and Western flavors like chili crab dip with wedges, mixed grilled sausages, spicy chicken drumlets, mini fish ‘n chips, burger & fries, and chicken wings snack.
Besides beer, the pub also offers wine & champagne, spirit, cocktail & shooter, aperitif & liqueur and non-alcoholic drinks like soft drinks, juices, and soda water.
Live music performances are performed on weekends by various bands including Raw Earth, Tabula, and One Degree North.
St. Patrick’s Day celebration
Muddy Murphy is a well known Irish pub in Singapore that hosts St. Patrick’s Day celebrations in their month-long Irish festival. In this event, fresh and cooked oysters as well as traditional Irish dishes are served and live Irish music is performed to give you a true feeling of Irish.
Efficient service, friendly and attentive staff
– Soups and salads cost from S$11.00
– Side dishes cost from S$3.00
– Main dishes cost from S$14.00
– Beers cost from S$9.00 for a half pint and S$13.00 for a pint during Happy Hours – from 11.00 to 19.30 every day
If you prefer to have a quiet drink or meal without being disturbed by surrounding noises, you can come over at lunchtime as it is usually not so crowded during this time.