More About The Feast
– Cold seafood counter is a must try section at Plaza Brasserie. Seafood lovers can get oysters, crabs, prawns, salmon and even abalone there.
– The Japanese station features fresh sashimi, sushi and tempura for fans of Japanese cuisine.
– Dessert counter serves both hot and cold sweets from both Asian and Western cuisines. There are a wide selection of cakes, meringues, puddings, ice cream and nonya kuehs for you to choose from.
Plaza Brasserie offers a spacious dining room as well as a comfortable and elegant ambience for a relaxing buffet meal.
– Salted egg crab
– Soft shell crab
– Drunken prawn
– Shark fin soup
– Braised sea cucumber with roast pork and mushrooms
– Steamed seabass with cream sauce
– Tandoori fish
– Hainanese chicken
– Beef rendang
– Roast duck
– Mon to Fri: S$38.00++ (adult) | S$23.00++ (child)
– Sat to Sun: Adult: $39.00++ (adult) | S$24.00++ (child)
– Mon to Thu: S$52.00++ (adult) | S$31.00++ (child)
– Fri to Sun: $55.00++ (adult) | S$33.00++ (child)