Printing Services at Sunshine Plaza
- AddressSunshine Plaza
91 Bencoolen Street
Sunshine Plaza is viewed as the biggest printing hub with the largest number of printing shops in Singapore. So you can be sure that this spot provides good solutions for all customers’ printing needs including digital printing, large format printing and customized gifts.
Printing shops at Sunshine Plaza offer good customer services at competitive prices. Moreover, herein you can certainly get useful advice on choosing paper quality, paper thickness, suitable colors and printing methods.
You can engage quick printing services for small quantity jobs at many shops.
Best place for printing
- Flyers, brochures, marketing materials
- Digital photos
- Customized gifts like mugs, bottles and mouse pads
- Large format printing
Recommended printing shops
1. iSuccess Solutions
– Offering a wide variety of printing services including photobooks, customized gifts, tickets, CD labels, large format printing and variable data printing such as barcode and serial number
– Located at #10-04 Sunshine Plaza
– Tel: (65) 6337 9220
– Website: http://www.iss-print.com/
2. Poster Connection
– Providing a full range of printing solutions with more than 15 year experience
– Offering printing and printing-related services at competitive prices
– Located at #01-09 Sunshine Plaza
– Tel: (65) 6336 1866 / 6336 1877
– Fax: (65) 6336 3790
– Website: http://www.poster.com.sg/
3. Express Print
– Utilising low cost operating of its factory in Johor Bahru Malaysia, Express Print offers affordable printing services to both individuals and organizations
– Providing a diversified range of printing services such as offset printing, digital printing, large format printing and sublimation printing
– Located at #01-41 Sunshine Plaza
– Tel: (65) 6100 8328
– Website: http://www.expressprint.com.sg/
4. Ben Quick Print Services
– Specializing in banner, poster and large format printing
– Opening until late (about 9pm) every day
– Located at #01-07 Sunshine Plaza
– Tel: (65) 6327 1371
– Fax: (65) 6327 1325
Don’t get overwhelmed and engage services at the first shop because you may find the same service at cheaper prices in other shops.
You can find delicious wonton mee and dim sum at eateries on the first floor to fill up your stomach while waiting for collecting your printing products.
How to get there
– MRT: Dhoby Ghaut (NS24) (walking 7 mins from MRT Exit A)
– Buses: 56, 64, 65, 131, 139, 147, 166, 857 (walking 1 min from bus stop B07571)