2D1N Soju Bang Korean Restaurant
Filed in best korean bbq |
April 13, 2022
Tanjong Pagar is known as Singapore’s “Little Korea Town” because of its bustling rows of vibrant Korean restaurants, clubs, and groceries. Aside from its history and charming architecture, there is one remarkable thing about this place: the queues of hungry diners waiting outside the eateries. 2D1N Soju Bang is one of those restaurants that have gained a steady following composed of locals and foreigners alike.
2D1N Soju Bang is run by Korean chefs who specialize in classic Korean flavors but also regularly throw in creative modern recipes. Bulgogi fries while waiting for your samgyupsal – sounds delicious, doesn’t it?
- Located in the colorful Tanjong Pagar: A visit to 2D1N doesn’t have to be all about dining because Tanjong Pagar itself is an interesting destination. The place was historically a sleeping village, with most of its charming architecture still wonderfully intact. Pro tip: take a stroll around Tanjong Pagar and marvel at the art and architecture to start burning that hearty 2D1N KBBQ feast.
- Affordable premium meat combos: The mouthwatering selection of meats include Wagyu loin steak, beef short ribs, and black pork belly. You can choose to go all-beef, beef-pork combo, and chicken-pork combo. Any combo you choose comes with complimentary dishes and, of course, the requisite banchan.
- Deliciously fun Korean treats with a twist: With its depth and complexity of flavors, Korean cuisine can’t ever be boring! At 2D1N, it gets even more exciting. Try their East-meets-West dishes such as bulgogi fries, carbonara tteokbokki, and kimchi pancake.
7 Best Korean BBQ Restaurants in Singapore Right Now
- Wagyu Loin Steak
- Spicy Chicken Feet
- Sea Snail Salad
- Sulguk Hangover Soup
LOOK & FEEL: The frosted glass doors may seem intimidating but once you get inside 2D1N, you will ease into the unassuming brick-lined interiors, all ready to feast.
NOTE: Get more value for your money by asking the staff about their ongoing promotions.
- Buses: 143, 162, 166, 851
- Nearest MRT: Novena (NS20)
We recommend for you
Best korean bbq
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore