Aoki Japanese Restaurant
Filed in best japanese restaurants | July 04, 2018
Aoki’s interior reflects the basic of minimalism. The domination of natural wood and rice paper creates a simple, yet warm and authentic Japanese ambience. This restaurant has a small space with only three tables and a bar counter which can accommodate 15 guests. Seating at the bar counter provides diners a chance to watch the chef preparing the meals – a true performance of skillful chefs.
- Specializing in Japanese Haute Cuisine, Aoki is one of the finest Japanese restaurants in Singapore to have a traditional multi-course Japanese meal, from sushi and sashimi to sukiyaki, shabu shabu and tempura. This restaurant draws sushi fans toward it every night.
- And if there is a dish that makes people keep coming back for more, it must be the Mazechirashi (S$40), which is a bowl of sushi rice topped with a generous amount of top notch sashimi. No doubt, Mazechirashi from Aoki is the best bowl of this type you can find in town.
The 5 Best Japanese Restaurants in Singapore
MENU: Aoki Restaurant offers diners set menus as well as omakase. Its lunch sets available at the prices from S$35 to S$50 are quite value for money. If you decide to go with omakase, you can have it at S$100 from Monday to Thursday, and S$180 from Friday to Saturday.
DRESS CODE: Smart casual
- There are two rounds of lunch time, 12:00 to 13:20 round and 13:30 to 14:45 one.
- In order to get counter seats, reservation should be made in advance.
- Warm towels and some cleansing tea are served before and after the meal.