AquaMarine at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay
Filed in best halal buffets | January 06, 2021
AquaMarine, a jewel of PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, offers a dazzling buffet of Asian and Western cuisines. Its menu showcases the favorites from around the world that make you keep coming to its every food station for more helpings. No doubt, every food counter at AquaMarine is Halal- certified. This 260-seat international buffet restaurant is successful in delivering high-quality food and service consistently.
- Seafood paradise for seafood lovers: It is another seafood paradise in the world of Halal buffet. AquaMarine is a true seafood place to fulfill your dream of having premium crabs, oysters, mussels, prawns, and salmons for endless flow. One good thing about this seafood counter is that nobody needs to compete with others for the favorites, as the quantity and space are more than enough for everyone to feel comfortable.
- Super fresh sashimi: Sashimi is a star dish at the Japanese station. Just ask the chef for a plate of mixed sashimi, he will give you the fine cuts of salmon, tuna, and swordfish. They are so fresh and delicious that you will lose yourself in their wonderful flavors.
- Special foods for special occasions: AquaMarine’s patrons won’t feel boring with the variety of foods there, as this sophisticated buffet restaurant always knows how to make it fresh. For special occasions, international guest chefs will be invited to showcase their best dishes to cheer up the events. Just check out the restaurant menu whenever a public holiday is coming to get updated about the special offers.
5 Best Halal Buffets in Singapore to Suit All Occasions
- The variety of foods is huge, its food stations cover Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Western cuisine.
- Besides the star counters – cold seafood and Japanese, the dessert station is also a bright corner. There are wide selections of nonya kueh, ice cream, mousses, pastries, and cakes with just a nice level of sweetness. Egg tart and durian penyat are the highlights among the beautiful world of dessert at AquaMarine.
ATMOSPHERE: AquaMarine has a modern look with glass decor and a warm yellow theme, creating a relaxing and cosy-feeling ambience for enjoying the premium buffet. This spacious hotel restaurant with generous seating is an ideal place for couple, family, and friend gathering. It is ideal because nobody needs to hurry for the food or is forced to run with time.
- Chilli crab
- Prawn tempura
- Durian penyat
- Daily buffet lunch: S$60++ adult | S$30++ child (6 – 12 years)
- Weekday buffet dinner (Mon to Thur): S$73++ adult | S$36++ child (6 – 12 years)
- Weekend buffet dinner (Fri to Sun): S$83++ adult | S$41++ child (6 – 12 years)
- AquaMarine also offers an a la carte menu with local signatures like Jumbo Laksa, or Hainanese Chicken Rice.
- Reservations are highly recommended.