Art Restaurant @ National Gallery Singapore
Filed in best italian restaurants |
February 24, 2022
Art couldn’t have picked a better name for the restaurant because as you walk into its doors, a breathtaking visual masterpiece lays ahead of you ̶ the Singapore skyscape, a colorful marriage of man and nature’s handiworks. That’s only the beginning, of course. Group Executive Chef Daniele Sperindio delicately combines modern techniques with classical flavors, not limiting himself to a fixed menu but allowing him and his team to explore, create, and evolve. In 2021, Art Restaurant received one Michelin star, which, you will agree, is indeed well-deserved.
- One Michelin Star: Every gastronomic bucket list must have Michelin stars on its checklist, and Art Restaurant is definitely worth the stop. Michelin Guide speaks of Art with reverence, “From the sea to the mountains, the exquisitely plated courses are rooted in tradition, but invigorated by creativity, finesse, and inventive food combinations that always satisfy.”
- Lunch Degustation: Chef Daniele’s 8-course lunch degustation menu, “An Italian Tale,” takes patrons on a culinary journey, which begins with him as a starry-eyed kid, dreaming of making his mark in the world.
- Fine Wine Selection: Art Restaurant curates a fine wine selection sourced from Italy, France, Slovenia, Australia, New Zealand, the USA, and China. It features a dreamy list of vintage, non-vintage, and Rosé champagnes for your milestone celebrations.
The 7 Best Italian Restaurants in Singapore 2022
MENU: Art Restaurant has ala carte and tasting menus that showcase fresh and seasonal produce, given a sophisticated, innovative treatment. Wherever they take their menu’s evolution, you will surely end up satisfied with their antipasti, insalata, pasta, pizzas, mains, and desserts.
- An Italian Tale, 8-Course Degustation Menu
- Barbabietola Cremosa
- Delicata di Capesante
- Anatra di Campania
LOOK & FEEL: Art Restaurant evokes a strong romantic vibe with its gorgeous wooden interiors, rich natural light, and magnificent view.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$98
NOTE: Art Restaurant accommodates private dining events, making it a perfect place for engagement and wedding parties.
- Buses: 166, 174, 61 (2-min walk from Parliament PI station)
- Nearest MRT Station: City Hall (7-min walk from exit NS25)
We recommend for you
Best italian restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore