Au Petit Salut
Filed in best french restaurants |
July 04, 2018
The multi-award winning Au Petit Salut restaurant has long been recognized as one of the best French restaurants in Singapore. Previously known as a restaurant serving traditional French cuisine, Au Petit Salut has recently undergone refurbishment to become a chic, modern place to perfectly pair with its new menu featuring modern French fare.
- A beautiful and romantic French restaurant: The restaurant’s beauty lies in its both indoor and outdoor dining areas. Nestled in a black and white bungalow at Dempsey, the alfresco area of Au Petit Salut is surrounded by lush greenery and gently flowing waterfalls. It is a truly tranquil ambience for gastronomic experience. The indoor main dining room is a classy venue, exuding an elegant and romantic vibe for celebrating love.
- Value for money and spoilt for choice set lunch: Au Petit Salut is famous for its set lunch, priced at S$38++. While most of other restaurants’ lunch set menus offer diners limited choices, Au Petit Salut’s menu enables people to select foods for their 3-course lunch from an impressively large list.
- Crispy French duck leg confit, a dish that makes diners come back for more: This main course is an outstanding item on the menu. The superb crispy duck skin makes the dish unforgettable.
- Extensive list of French wines at reasonable prices: There are approximately 100 labels available at the prices that are kind to your wallet. The restaurant’s sommelier is in the know, helping with the best wine and food pairings.
The 5 Best French Restaurants in Singapore
- Tartare of beef tenderloin, Pommes Frites
- Pan seared duck foie gras, green apple, strawberry and balsamic vinaigrette
- Baked Burgundy snails, bone marrow, garlic & parsley butter
- Wagyu rib eye served with a choice of side dish
- Seafood platter
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$80
RESTAURANT CAPACITY: The main dining area on the ground floor can accommodate up to 100 guests indoors and outdoors while the first floor is designed for two private dining rooms with seating capacity of 40 each.
We recommend for you
Best french restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore