Filed in best bookstores | June 30, 2018
If you are looking for a lovely good bookstore in your leisure time or to buy a nice book, BooksActually is a good choice. This is a favorite place of avid readers and literature students.
- BooksActually stocks the largest collection of English literature books with rare and unique titles of Murakami, Salinger, Capote, Nabokov, and Sweeney. You can also find many local novels of Singaporean authors.
- A vintage quaint bookshop with warm relaxing atmosphere provides visitors enjoyable and pleasurable book-browsing ambience. The back of the store is a small charming area with attractive vintage and retro items on sales.
- Located at the nostalgic and hip Tiong Bahru estate: You can spend your whole weekend morning or afternoon enjoying all the best things Tiong Bahru neighbourhood has to offer such as BooksActuall, art cafes, beautiful classic bakeries, fashion boutiques, cosy restaurants, and lively wet market.
The 5 Best Bookstores in Singapore
SERVICE: BooksActually staff are book lovers themselves, they are always willing to recommend good books that suit your taste.
NOTE: The bookstore is quite small so it’s difficult to move around when crowded.
- Buses: 120, 147, 167, 196, 197, 961 and 961# (Walk 6 mins from bus stop B10069)
- Nearest MRT Station: Tiong Bahru MRT (EW17) (Walk 8 mins from Exit A)