GUIDE TO SHOPPING AT ANCHORPOINT:
- The mall: Anchorpoint is just a compact shopping mall but it has all the basic things that a Singapore’s mall normally offers like clinic (Raffles Medical Group), supermarket (Cold Storage), food court (Koufu), fast food stores (Subway and KFC), 7-Eleven store, money changer, ATMs and even launderette.
- Retail shops: Besides the above-mentioned outlet stores, you can also find other shops selling clothing, bags and shoes, watches, home decorating stuff, wine, confectioneries, IT and electronics items, books, stationery, flowers, and gifts in this building.
- Weekly sales: Numerous sales are offered by factory outlet stores every week. Customers can buy beautiful branded clothing at very cheap prices – S$5 for a nice Cotton On top or S$15 for a stylish Charles & Keith pair of shoes.
- Bargaining is not allowed: All shops sell stuff at fixed prices
The mall is located on the corner of Alexandra Road and Queensway Road, opposite IKEA on one side and opposite Queensway Shopping Centre on the other side.
- Free Shuttle Bus Service: Anchorpoint provides free shuttle bus service from 12:00 noon to 14:00 on weekdays, and from 11:00 to 20:00 on weekends with a frequency of 15 minutes. Pickup points on weekdays are at Mapletree Business City, PSA Building and HP Depot Road, and pickup points on weekends are at Tiong Bahru MRT and Redhill MRT.
- Public Buses: 33, 64, 120, and 195 (Walk 1 min from bus stop B11521)
- Nearest MRT station: Queenstown MRT (EW19) (Walk 9 mins from Exit A)