GUIDE TO SHOPPING AT BUGIS STREET:
- Fashionable apparels and accessories are available all over the 3-storey building of Bugis Street: Fashion shops at Bugis Street are located in no order, so you can find tops, bottoms, dresses, office wear, menswear, swimwear, sportswear, bags, shoes, watches, wallets, lingerie, and accessories on all 3 levels.
- Bargaining is accepted at some stores: While many stores follow a fixed price policy, there are some shops offering products at negotiable prices, so you can make a bargain.
- K.Street (Korean-themed Street) on level 2: If you are a fan of KPOP or Korean products, you should visit K.Street on the second floor. Korean style clothing, Korean cosmetics, and even Korean tidbits are selling on this “street.”
- Additional services are also provided at affordable prices: Besides shopping, various services like nails, tattoo, hair and beauty services are offered at reasonable and competitive prices at Bugis Street.
TIP: Don’t get overwhelmed and buy stuff at the first shop because you may find the same items at lower prices in other shops.
Bugis Street Shops are located in the heart of Bugis, which are just opposite Bugis Junction and close to Bugis+ Shopping Centre, Fu Lu Shou Complex, and Kwan Im Temple.
- Buses: Bus 7, 12, 63, 80, 175, 197, 851, 960, 980, and NR7 (Walk 1 min from bus stop B01112)
- Nearest MRT station: Bugis MRT (EW12) (Walk 2 mins from Exit C)