Carpenter and Cook
Filed in best cafes |
July 19, 2018
If you like the idea of a bakery that also sells vintage furniture, Carpenter and Cook will leave you enthralled. Peppered with an eclectic mix of vintage and restored furniture, this café welcomes you with the buttery aroma of baked delights that go so well with a pot of your favourite tea or a cup of fragrant coffee. A perfect spot to laze around with friends over tea and tarts.
- Freshly baked sweet treats and exciting savoury delights: Gorge on a delightful range of delicious, home-made desserts such as cakes, tarts and meringues along with light bites of quiche and brioche. Top these delights with heart-warming cappuccinos and lattes or relax with a dainty pot of tea. Best café experience is guaranteed all the way!
- Scrumptious tarts at only S$ 6.50 for each: If you are a tart fan, you will be mesmerized by a delightful range of tarts offered here. Every piece is a gem in itself and packs a punch with crispy, buttery shell topped by melt-in-your mouth creamy fillings. Passion fruit meringue tart and Lemon cream tart are two stand-out flavours that simply leave you craving for more.
- A range of irresistible retail goodies to take home for yourself or gift these to your friends. Whether it is their incredibly delicious and fresh homemade jams in wonderful flavours (raspberry and lemongrass, sea salt caramel and creme de cassis & Pinot Noir) or granola, biscuits and marshmallows, these tuckbox goodies are a sheer delight to indulge in.
5 Best Singapore Cafes for a Satisfying Pastry and Coffee Meal
MENU: Carpenter and Cook has a very simple and well-balance menu split into sweet and savoury baked goodies and thirst quenchers.
- Passionfruit Meringue Tart
- Lemon Meringue Cake
- Lemon Cream Tart
- Chocolate Sea Caramel Tart
- Banoffee Pie
- Carrot Cake
PRICE RANGE: S$10 – S$15
ATMOSPHERE: With all the vintage diaspora, Carpenter and Cook exudes a rustic charm. This place stands out with beautiful pieces of antique furniture that makes for a quirky yet warm and cozy interior to enjoy delicious bakes. Since the items that are a part of decorations are for sale, the setting keeps changing.
We recommend for you
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore