Dolce Vita @ Mandarin Oriental
Filed in best italian restaurants |
March 14, 2022
Dolce Vita, which literally translates to “sweet life,” invites its diners to celebrate the sweetness of life through authentic Italian cuisine that highlights the freshest flavors and most vibrant seasonal produce. A testament to the Italian cooking, the exquisite selection of dishes rotates with the season, which also means there is something to forward to each month.
Dolce Vita’s ambience is as chic as its menu, thanks to its luxe décor and floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Fans of kitchen theatrics will surely appreciate the vertical windows that give a glimpse of Dolce Vita’s brilliant chefs in action.
- Saturday Brunch: If you had only one day in the week to treat yourself, you should absolutely consider Saturday brunch at Dolce Vita. Starting at S$118/pax, the brunch spread showcases the finest Italian cold cuts, cheeses, seafood, meats, and decadent pastries.
- Monthly Lunch and Dinner Set Menus: The best thing about monthly set menus is the promise of fresh seasonal produce, whatever the season. It is, after all, the only proper way to honor genuine Italian cuisine.
- Wine by the Glass Selection: Dolce Vita sources its wine from Austria, Italy, France, Chile, New Zealand, and the USA, which patrons can enjoy by the glass. Their in-house sommeliers are more than happy to assist you with your wine pairings to give you the most satisfying Italian dining experience.
The 7 Best Italian Restaurants in Singapore 2022
MENU: Dynamic vibrancy is the theme of Dolce Vita’s ala carte and set menus as the highest quality of seasonal produce take center stage in their appetizers, pizzas, pasta, risottos, mains, and desserts. Their rich selection of fine Italian cheeses and cold cuts pair well with their world-class wines.
- Sgombro, S$36
- Tortelli, S$36
- Anatra al Forno, S$48
- Pineapple and Chamomile Panna Cotta, S$16
LOOK & FEEL: Dolce Vita has a contemporary romantic vibe with free-flowing sunlight during the day, intricate wood and tile flooring, and a fun pop of color in its details.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$95
NOTE: Dolce Vita at Mandarin Oriental is closed on Mondays through Wednesdays.
- Buses: 75, 753, 97 (3-min walk from Raffles Station)
- Nearest MRT Station: Promenade (8-min walk from CC4|DT15 exit)
We recommend for you
Best italian restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore