MENU: Fremantle’s menu has a bit of something-something to satisfy whatever craving you might have: incredibly fresh oysters, sashimi, mussels and clams, soup, salad, appetizers and sides, pizza and pasta, mains, and dessert.
- FSM Barramundi Fish & Chip (S$18)
- Live Boston Lobster Roll (S$72)
- Roasted Whole Seabass (S$52)
- Signature Fremantle Snow Crab Cakes (S16)
LOOK & FEEL: Fremantle’s look and feel is exactly that of a seafood market—open-air, unpretentious tables and chairs, and a team that is eager to share with you their fresh catch.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$42
NOTE: Take advantage of their rewards program to earn rebates and gain access to special promotions.
- Buses: 143, 147, 197, 2 (2-min walk from bus stop 04211)
- Nearest MRT station: Clarke Quay (NE5)