Garibaldi Restaurant & Bar
Filed in best italian restaurants |
March 09, 2023
Garibaldi Restaurant & Bar has become a revered institution in the Italian culinary scene in Singapore.
With over ten years in the industry and a Michelin star rating, Garibaldi has set the standard of excellence for Italian fine dining. It has become a favorite haunt among local and foreign foodies because of its elegant but friendly atmosphere and sterling menu, with a lot of its ingredients flown directly from Italy.
Garibaldi on Purvis Street has an extensive menu as owner and executive chef Roberto Galetti wants to introduce as much of Italian tradition to Singapore. Still, their signature dishes, Ossobuco, Costoletta alla Milanese, and Tiramisu never fail to impress.
- One Michelin Star Rating: In June 2017, Garibaldi was awarded a one-star rating by the Michelin Guide, a testament to the restaurant’s sterling execution of Italian cooking ̶ with the utmost skill, attention to detail, and panache.
- The Garibaldi Michelin Menu: If you’re intrigued which dishes merited their Michelin star, the Garibaldi Michelin Menu is for you. Starting at S$158, your tastebuds will feast on crisp, contrasting flavors and playful textures, such as their Capasanta con Ricci di Mare, Uva Eyuzu, or Marinated Hokkaido Scallop with Fresh Sea Urchin, Grapes, and Yuzu.
- 7,000 Labels of Wine: Garibaldi Restaurant & Bar takes wine seriously, which is why their lengthy list showcases 7,000 labels sourced from all over the globe.
7 Best Italian Restaurants in Singapore to Fill You with Love
MENU: Garibaldi has one of the lengthiest Italian menus on the island, offering ala carte and weekday set menus, a chef’s lunch menu, weekend brunch, seasonal specials, signature menu, and of course, their Michelin menu.
- Capesante al Tartufo, S$42
- Lunghetti Gamberi e Bottarga, S$58
- Ossobuco alla Garibaldi, S$58
- Tiramisu di Mamma Bice, S$20
LOOK & FEEL: The vibe at Garibaldi Restaurant & Bar is all about comfortable elegance, somewhat akin to visiting family and friends in the upscale city of Florence.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$150
NOTE: If you’re looking to treat your loved ones to a spectacular Italian experience, Garibaldi’s gift vouchers are a perfect idea.
- Buses: 100, 80, 851 (2-min walk from North Bridge Road station)
- Nearest MRT Station: Esplanade (6-min walk from CC3 exit)
We recommend for you
Best italian restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore