MENU: Garibaldi has one of the lengthiest Italian menus on the island, offering ala carte and weekday set menus, a chef’s lunch menu, weekend brunch, seasonal specials, signature menu, and of course, their Michelin menu.
- Capesante al Tartufo, S$42
- Lunghetti Gamberi e Bottarga, S$58
- Ossobuco alla Garibaldi, S$58
- Tiramisu di Mamma Bice, S$20
LOOK & FEEL: The vibe at Garibaldi Restaurant & Bar is all about comfortable elegance, somewhat akin to visiting family and friends in the upscale city of Florence.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$150
NOTE: If you’re looking to treat your loved ones to a spectacular Italian experience, Garibaldi’s gift vouchers are a perfect idea.
- Buses: 100, 80, 851 (2-min walk from North Bridge Road station)
- Nearest MRT Station: Esplanade (6-min walk from CC3 exit)