Filed in best hair salons for men | June 29, 2018
Located on the second level of a shophouse at Chinatown, Haar Attic hair salon has a quaint appearance. It is a little bit difficult to locate the salon, but when you get in the place, a different hair salon experience will start. Forget about the hectic ambience in a modern building, it is time to enjoy a relaxing and leisurely haircut in a full-of-sunlight salon with some of the most skillful hair stylists.
- Unbeatable prices for one of the best men’s haircuts in town: You may easily show a place for men to have a normal and basic haircut at the price of S$10, but do you know anywhere to get one of the best haircut at the most reasonable prices in town? We have taken this question into account and with our constant searching as well as listening to many male customers; we have confidence to recommend a name, Haar Attic. This salon caters for both men and ladies’ hair needs, but the thing that makes a name for Haar Attic must be its relaxing and effective haircut for men. It is S$35 to get attention of a senior stylist and S$45 for creative director. These prices include consultation, wash, cut, blow and style.
- Creative hair colouring for the young: Guys, what are the colours for your hair that you can think of? Pink? Blue? Purple? Green or Orange? Any colour you think you can pick up for your hair, Haar Attic can do it for you. For some adventurous tries, this hair salon can understand and makes it the best for you.
The 5 Best Hair Salons for Men in Singapore
There are only two hair stylists at Haar Attic: Max Peh – creative director and Bao Liang – senior stylist. Both of them are skillful and approachable. Whether it is haircut or colouring, you can trust them.
- Hair cut & styling
- Hair colouring
- Hair rebonding
- Hair perming
- Hair & scalp care
- Haircut by senior stylist: S$35
- Haircut by creative director: S$45
- Hair colouring: From S$65
- Hair rebonding: From S$75 to S$218
- Hair perming: From S$75 to S$218
- Hair treatment: From S$35
- It is always worth calling ahead to make a booking.
- Be prepared to spend some time locating the salon.