AMBIENCE: The ambience is friendly, comfortable and relaxed.
DRINK: The bar offers a good range of draught beers, craft beers, wines, shots, spirits and liquers. Among them, Guinness and Erdinger draught beers are recommended.
FOOD: Hood Bar and Cafe serves a selection of finger foods and main dishes, the standouts are sausage platter, truffle fries, and “har cheong” chicken wings.
LOCATION: Conveniently located at Bugis area, one of the best places for shopping and hanging out in Singapore, Hood Bar and Cafe is a must-see attraction if you want to sit down and relax.
SERVICE: Hood Bar and Cafe service is efficient with friendly and professional staff.
Live bands play from 20:00 till late every night. Performance schedule:
- Monday: Ngak & Shane
- Tuesday: Jam night with Singapore Char Siew Baos
- Wednesday: Amanda Tee & The Dugong Warriors
- Thursday: Rush Hour
- Friday: Smells Like Last Friday
- Saturday: Rush Hour
- Sunday: Victor Tang
Visit its website for latest updates http://www.hoodbarandcafe.com/hood_resident.html
- No cover charge
- Drinks cost from S$10
- Snacks cost from S$11
- Main dishes cost from S$14
- Bus lines: 2, 12, 33, 130, 133, 960 and NR7 (Walk 1 mins from bus stop B01119)
- Nearest MRT Station: Bugis MRT (EW12) (Walk 2 mins from Exit C)