GUIDE TO SHOPPING AT IMM OUTLET MALL:
- Shopping for Menswear: The IMAGINEX Group Outlet is the first stop for shoppers searching for a collection of menswear. The racks here are packed with lots of smart and casual clothes with discounted prices.
- Shopping For Shoes and Bags: The Charles and Keith outlet store has an impressive collection of trendy shoes and bags. This retail shop offers as much as 60% discount on some items. The shop is well-stocked with various sizes so it’s hard not to find items that are the perfect fit for you. Pedro is also another go-to shop for great shoes, offering up to 70% discount.
- Shopping for Toiletries: The Body Shop Outlet is the place to visit if you’re looking to stock up on toiletries.
- Shopping for Furniture: IMM, which was formerly a furniture only retail shop, still houses great number of furniture stores. Shops like Commune, Grohe, Star Living and Simmons Gallery offer a wide selection of home décor items and furniture.
FOOD OUTLETS AT IMM OUTLET MALL:
The IMM mall has many food outlets, which are family friendly. You can choose from the famous HaiDiLao Hot Pot, Swensen’s, Macdonald, Bali Thai, Burger King and other independent food stores.
- Parking is no longer free at the IMM mall. They recently changed their parking rates so the first one hour complimentary parking is only valid on weekdays (excluding public holidays).
- The IMM mall offers free shuttle bus service to and from the International Business Park.
- If you’re shopping with kids, IMM mall has a dedicated space at the Garden Plaza on level 3, known as the IMM Water Play. This area is filled with lots of fun activities that would make your kids excited.
- The mall offers to its customers complimentary loan of Baby Strollers and Wheelchairs.