GUIDE TO SHOPPING AT IMM OUTLET MALL:
- Shopping for Menswear: The IMAGINEX Group Outlet is the first stop for shoppers searching for a menswear collection. The racks here are packed with lots of smart and casual clothes at discounted prices.
- Shopping For Shoes and Bags: The Charles and Keith outlet store has an impressive collection of trendy shoes and bags. This retail shop offers as much as 60% discount on some items. The shop is well-stocked with various sizes, so it’s hard not to find the perfect fit for you. Pedro is also another go-to shop for great shoes, offering up to 70% discounts.
- Shopping for Toiletries: The Body Shop Outlet is the place to visit if you’re looking to stock up on toiletries.
- Shopping for Furniture: IMM, which was formerly a furniture retail shop, still houses a great number of furniture stores. Shops like Commune, Grohe, Star Living, and Simmons Gallery offer a wide selection of home décor items and furniture.
FOOD OUTLETS AT IMM OUTLET MALL:
The IMM mall has many family-friendly food outlets. You can choose from the famous HaiDiLao Hot Pot, Swensen’s, Macdonald’s, Bali Thai, Burger King, and other independent food stores.
- Parking is no longer free at the IMM mall. They recently changed their parking rates so the first one-hour complimentary parking is only valid on weekdays (excluding public holidays).
- The IMM mall offers free shuttle bus services to and from the International Business Park.
- If you’re shopping with kids, IMM mall has a dedicated space at the Garden Plaza on level 3, known as the IMM Water Play. This area is filled with lots of fun activities that would make your kids excited.
- The mall offers its customers a complimentary loan of Baby Strollers and Wheelchairs.