Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck Restaurant
Filed in best chinese restaurants | January 09, 2021
The temerity to put “Super Peking Duck” in the restaurant’s name stems from legitimate confidence of being able to present patrons with the highest quality Peking duck in Singapore. Imperial Treasure has earned a reputation for its impeccable Peking duck but their other signature dishes are worthy of accolades as well.
- Perfect Peking duck: Peking duck is more than just a dish, it is a gastronomic experience that starts from the roasting of a whole duck to crisp, fatty perfection until it is served and sliced right at the patron’s table.
- Special set menu for large groups: A Chinese restaurant is an easy choice for celebrations because a set menu is almost always offered. Imperial Treasure has an assortment of set menus that celebrate its bestsellers: yang chow four treasures, Peking duck, and homemade pastries.
- Vegetarian set menu: A vegetarian set menu that does not revolve around tofu is great news to the health-conscious. Imperial Treasure’s vegetarian set menu showcases cleverly-crafted veggie-centric dishes such as stewed vermicelli with shredded carrot and stewed beancurd skin with mushroom.
7 Best Chinese Restaurants in Singapore 2021
MENU: Imperial Treasure may not have a voluminous menu as those found in typical Chinese restaurants but the brilliance of each dish more than makes up for the short stack of choices. Aside from its world-class Peking duck, the menu is a collection of exquisite appetizers, crustaceans, soup, vegetables, roasts and barbecue, meat, seafood, and dessert.
- Beijing Style Roasted Duck
- Baby Lobster Baked with Salted Egg Yolk
- Charcoal Grilled Quail
LOOK & FEEL: Imperial Treasure has an understated elegance with interiors showcasing an aesthetic of lines and borders amidst traditional circular tables. The simple decors allow food to take the spotlight in every Imperial Treasure culinary experience.
NOTE: Most of Imperial Treasure’s signature dishes, especially their roasts, require to be ordered in advance.