Filed in best rooftop bars |
March 16, 2023
Lantern is an elegant and stylish rooftop bar situated atop the stunning Fullerton Bay Hotel. It's the perfect place to unwind after work with gourmet snacks, fine champagnes, signature cocktails, and wines. Let your hair down and enjoy the relaxing ambiance.
- Bar by a gorgeous mosaic pool: Lantern’s main attraction is undoubtedly its stunning 25-meter rooftop pool, surrounded by elegant cane beach chairs and a 5m-wide bar, all set against a lush tropical backdrop. The gorgeous blue-tiled pool is a sight to behold, offering a refreshing oasis in the heart of the city.
- Beautiful view of Marina Bay: Located atop the five-story Fullerton Bay Hotel, Lantern offers stunning views of Marina Bay and its surroundings, making it the perfect spot to catch the daily laser light shows from Marina Bay Sands and special occasion fireworks.
- Laid-back atmosphere: Lantern’s ambiance is enhanced by its charming decor, featuring cushioned sunbeds for couples, polished wooden tables for groups, and lazy private cabanas with light, breezy drapes. The decked area is dotted with large candle-lit lanterns, creating a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
7 Rooftop Bars with Great Views and Drinks in Singapore
DRINKS: A good selection of cocktails, champagnes, wines, spirits, and beers are on offer. Its signature cocktails are of Latin American theme.
- Cocktails: S$20 -S$30
- White: From S$24 per class, from S$98 per bottle
- Red: From S$20 per class, from S$98 per bottle
- Champagne: From S$178 – S$798 per bottle
- Distillery: From S$19 per class, from S$250 per bottle
THE BAR: Sitting at the waterfront end of the pool is the lantern-shaped structure bar. The main bar area is covered in canvas awnings, lighted with chandeliers, and cooled with overhead fans.
- Snacks & Buns: S$18 – S$43
- Cheese & Charcuterie platter: S$58
- Mains: S$36 – S$49
- Plant-based dishes: S$26 – S$28
- Ice cream & Sorbet: S$13 per scoop
LADIES’ NIGHTS: On Wednesdays, ladies have a chance to enjoy a free flow of vodka.
DRESS CODE: Semi-casual (flip flops are not permitted)
- After-work drinks
- Girls’ night out
- Chill out
We recommend for you
Best rooftop bars
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore