L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon
Filed in best french restaurants |
July 04, 2018
Owned by Joel Robuchon, the world's most decorated Michelin-star chef, L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon is a French gourmet restaurant with workshop-inspired concept. This restaurant focuses on serving French haute cuisine.
- Discovery menu, a true example of French haute cuisine: The perfect ten-course menu will bring you through the wonderland of chef Robuchon. Foie gras custard, French-style Wagyu skirt steak, roasted cod with artichoke pickle tomatoes juice and the seven others will be fabulous culinary destinations for your taste buds. Spend 240 Singapore dollars per pax, but you won’t waste any pennies with that unique experience of L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon.
- Spectacular bread basket to accompany the meal: L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon’s bread cart is amazingly presented, and your free bread basket with numerous types is spectacular and ambrosial.
- Open kitchen: This restaurant has a unique setting concept where guests can be audiences, and witness chefs create, prepare and cook dishes before them in a dazzling open kitchen. The chefs in action and small art pieces on beautiful plates may work as spices, jazzing up your dining experience at L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon.
The 5 Best French Restaurants in Singapore
MENU: L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon features both an a la carte menu and a set menu. The a la carte menu offers classic and tasting portions while the set menu is smartly designed to meet different needs. Go with “Discovery menu” and let the chef feed you or you can design your meal by choosing “Dinner appetit create your menu” with some options of prices.
- Classic portions: S$32.00 – S$115.00 (Cold and hot starters)
- Classic portions: S$41.00 – S$150.00 (Fish and meats)
- Tasting portions: S$29.00 – S$47.00
- Discovery menu: S$240.00
- Dinner appetit create your menu: S$68.00/S$98.00/S$138.00
LOOK & FEEL: The restaurant has a sleek look for its Atelier concept. Entirely dressed in black and red, the classy and sexy dining room features a warm yet casual ambience for world-class foods.
We recommend for you
Best french restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore