MENU: LingZhi offers a novelty yet dazzling menu, including choices for a la carte and set menu. The menu is not vast, but every offered dish will cheer diners up, especially the star dish called sauteed monkey head mushrooms with dried chilli. At LingZhi, mushroom is the main focus on its menu.
- Sauteed monkey head mushrooms with dried chilli
- Braised spinach soup with bamboo fungus
- House tofu with edamame beans
- Stir-fried long beans with shitake mushrooms and nuts
- Pineapple fried rice
- Deep fried lotus roots with golden mushroom rolls
- Vegetable curry
- Almond jelly with avocado cream
SERVICE: LingZhi service crew knows how to make you and your companion feel pampered and comfortable. The staff does a good job in explaining dishes in the menu and recommending dishes for those who feel spoilt for choice. If diners go with a buffet option, their teacups will never be empty and the plates will be changed promptly.
- Average price/pax for a la carte meal: S$30
- High tea buffet: S$22.80++
- No alcohol served
- An additional fee of S$2 (per pax) will be charged for those who opt to have tea with their buffet meal.
ALL LINGZHI RESTAURANT’S LOCATIONS
@ Liat Towers
Address: 541 Orchard Road, #05-01 Liat Towers, S238881
Tel: (65) 6734 3788
Opening hours: Daily 11:30 – 15:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Address: 238 Thomson Road, #03-09/10 Velocity @ Novena Square, S307683
Tel: (65) 6538 2992
- Mon to Fri: 11:30 – 15:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- Sat, Sun & PH: 11:30 – 15:00 (lunch), 15:00 – 17:00 (high tea), 18:00 – 22:00 (dinner)