Filed in best rooftop bars |
April 23, 2019
Nestled in lush greenery of a whimsical and playful space, Loof is the first standalone bar to chill out after work. Its menu provides local great bar food and specially crafted Southeast Asian inspired cocktails for a leisurely rooftop bar experience.
- Great service: Service is a selling point of Loof. Patrons are welcomed by captivating smiles from friendly and attentive staff with the prompt serving manner.
- Fun game: Loof is one of the few places in Singapore for you to play Beirut (also known as Beer Pong), which makes you unbridled completely for a hang-out night.
- Great happy hour value: Available from Monday to Friday at the prices of $5++ on beer, house pour and wine from 5 to 5.59pm, $6++ from 6-6.59pm, $7++ from 7-7.59pm and $8++ drinks from 8-8.59pm. It’s a good deal to chill out with reasonably priced drinks prices after work here.
7 Rooftop Bars with Great Views and Beers in Singapore
Outdoor bar is an open-air concept area, spacious with plenty of seats while indoor seats are limited. A homey touch in tranquil ambience is created by ample leather seating and giant potted plants.
The bar is opened at 17:00 offering cheap prices but increased 1 SGD every hour from 17:00 to 20:00. So the earlier you arrive on a weeknight, the better price you have.
- Gummiberry (a fragrant concoction of forest berries, gin, Cointreau and French meringue)
- Chocolate martini
- Fried Mantou with Chilli Crab Dip
- Lamb Rack Lollipops
- Penang Padi
- Ramly Burger
- Singapore Sour
- Tuna Tartare Kueh Pie Tee
AVERAGE PRICE PER PAX: $20
We recommend for you
Best rooftop bars
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore