Majestic Bay Seafood Restaurant
Filed in best seafood restaurants |
February 06, 2021
At the helm of the Majestic Bay Seafood Restaurant is Chef Yong Bing Ngen, a celebrated and multi-awarded Chinese chef with 29 years under his belt. His foundation is deeply rooted in Chinese cooking traditions, earning him the recognition of Asian Cuisine Chef of the Year for several years.
Majestic Bay is a Chinese restaurant that specializes in seafood dishes, renowned for its signature recipes such as ‘Kopi’ Crab, Black Pepper Crab, and Baked Assorted Seafood Rice.
- Signature Chinese classics: Majestic Bay is more than just a “great Chinese restaurant”, it has grown to be an institution by which Chinese cooking standards are measured. Patrons do not even have to check the Bay’s menu because they know all the excellent signature dishes by heart: Pan-seared Signature Chili Crab Meat Buns, Stewed Boston Lobster with Ee-fu Noodles, and Peking Duck with Lychee Pancakes among others.
- Celebrations menu: The Bay makes it easy for diners to celebrate momentous events with three choices from their Celebrations menu. Each choice features some of Majestic Bay’s well-loved appetizers and entrees along with free-flow Chinese tea and a bottle of wine.
- Special dietary menus: Majestic Bay also curates special dietary menus for patrons with specific concerns—Chinese vegetarian menu, non-seafood menu, gluten-free menu, and a Halal menu.
The 7 Best Seafood Restaurants in Singapore
MENU: Majestic Bay Seafood Restaurant’s menu has an extensive list of traditional dim sum and seafood entrees, but also features dishes not typically found in Chinese restaurants such as Salted Egg Crispy Fish Skin, Chilled Tofu with Century Egg, and Wasabi Prawns.
- Crispy Baby Squids (S$15)
- Black Peppered Crab (S$95.60)
- Salted Egg Yolk Crab (S$95.60)
- Whole Fish in Clay Pot (S$48)
LOOK & FEEL: Marina Bay has a cool nautical theme complete with varying sizes of mirrors adorning its walls. With a waterfront view of the actual Marina Bay, the restaurant provides a fitting backdrop to its delicious seafood offerings.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$90
NOTE: Marina Bay has an all-you-can-eat menu that is available at lunch and dinner.
- Buses: 400, 77, 97, 97E (3-min walk from The Canopy/Flower Dome)
- Nearest MRT station: Bayfront (CE1|DT16)
We recommend for you
Best seafood restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore