Man Fu Yuan Restaurant
Filed in best chinese restaurants |
January 09, 2021
Taking over Singapore's Intercontinental Hotel, Man Fu Yuan is an elegantly traditional fine-dining establishment that has left a mark on contemporary Chinese cuisine. Serving delicious meals in an elegant ambience, Man Fu Yuan is the perfect spot for a sophisticated and refined outing with the food to match.
- Popular weekend Dim Sum Brunch (S$58++): The top-rated dim sum brunch at Man Fu Yuan features a mouth-watering selection of 40 signature dishes to set your weekend mood on a high. Feast your tastebuds on unlimited dishes and bevvies from 11:30 – 13:00 or 13:30 to 15:00.
- Novel one-of-a-kind dishes with Chinese roots: Using eclectic cooking techniques, specialty ingredients, and calibrated recipes, the dishes in Man Fu Yuan are made to make an impression. Looking to splurge? Test out the ‘Buddha jumps over the wall’ for a uniquely lavish sharing dish.
- Perfect for events, occasions, and celebrations: Featuring enough space to house 170 guests, Man Fu Yuan is the perfect place for your next gathering. They also have private dining areas that can be booked out for your next business event or birthday.
7 Best Chinese Restaurants in Singapore 2022: Absolutely Yummy
MENU: The menu is crafted for sharing- mimicking a traditional Chinese experience round-the-table cosy dining. With 13 newly curated dishes handmade by chefs with decades of expertise, you will be wowed from the first sight – and first bite. The menu features a balanced selection of indulgent (and pricey) dishes and reasonably-priced plates to suit your occasion and budget.
- Honey glazed pork belly
- Wok-fried radish cake
- Buddha jumps over the wall
- Double-Boiled Premium Bird’s Nest, Almond Cream, Preserved Mandarin Orange
LOOK & FEEL: With warm ambient lighting, elegantly decorated round tables, and slow Chinese tunes to set the mood, Man Fu Yuan has nailed the atmosphere to match the authentic menu on offer.
NOTE: Reservation is recommended
We recommend for you
Best chinese restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore