Moc Quan Restaurant
Filed in best vietnamese restaurants | October 30, 2020
With reasonable prices, superior service, and traditional decor, Moc Quan is one of the best spots for authentic Vietnamese grub. Featuring an A-Z selection of freshly cooked dishes, you'll be spoilt for choice with their mouth-watering menu. Inspired by beloved streetfood favorites from Ho Chi Minh City, Moc Quan truly captured the essence of Vietnamese cuisine in their restaurant.
- Stunningly flavored shredded chicken Pho: The delicious Pho Ga is one of their most popular dishes – filled with freshly made Vietnamese rice noodles, tender shredded chicken, and vegetables all coated in a fragrant chicken broth. Get your hands on Pho Ga for $16.
- The freshest and most authentic ingredients straight from Vietnam: Moc Quan is proud to use Vietnamese sourced ingredients to curate their traditional dishes. All of their ingredients are transported weekly from the heart of Vietnam – hand-carried by the owner himself! This includes the authentic oven used to perfect every batch of their Banh Mi baguettes.
5 Best Vietnamese Restaurants in Singapore for Pho and More
The extensive menu covers everything from deliciously popular spring rolls to premium cut beef broths and melt-in-your-mouth desserts to finish the night on a sweet note. Moc Quan offers the perfect menu to satisfy all dietary preferences and tastes – at all budgets. Truly authentic and bursting with flavor, Moc Quan is the ideal place to go for your next Vietnamese meal out.
- Bo La Lot spring rolls
- Banh Mi Thit Nuong (with pork)
- Pho Ga with shredded chicken
- Bun Dau Hu (vegetarian option)
- Starters: S$10.40 – S$17.80
- Mains: S$12.20 – S$40.00
- Drinks: S$4.00 – S$9.00
Best vietnamese restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like