- Address51 Bras Basah Road, #01-02A Manulife Centre
- Phone+65 6238 0989
- Opening hoursDaily from 12:00 – 02:00
This modernized Irish bar offers everything you need for an authentic old-school experience. Stop by after work for a well-deserved break, and enjoy nightly live music from local bands. Learn how this spot quickly became a meeting point for all Guinness and Irish cuisine lovers, since opening it’s doors in 2010.
- Imported unique drinks for an authentic Irish night: Drink like a local Irishman, with imported Kilkenny beer, Guinness, Heineken and Bushmills Whiskey. With happy hour from 12-9, you will not want to leave this place! Enjoy 2-3 dollars off every drink during happy hour, and fill up on your favorite beer. Students can enjoy a house pour spirit for just $6.
- Beautifully modern menu with a plethora of traditional Irish dishes: Hungry for some pub-grub? Make your pick from the exhaustive menu, filled with amazing flavors of the Irish. Try out the fresh Fisherman’s Stew, or Guinness and Oxtail Pie for a truly unique experience! Satisfy your sweet tooth with bread and butter pudding, freshly baked and topped with the infamous whiskey sauce.
- Nightly live entertainment and broadcasts of all sports events: With nightly live music from local bands, you will never feel bored in Molly Roffey’s! Stop by and watch your favorite live soccer game with the boys, or hang out with the girls on ladie’s night.