New Ubin Seafood @ CHIJMES
Filed in best seafood restaurants |
March 17, 2023
New Ubin Seafood at Chijmes Singapore is a popular restaurant known for its delicious seafood dishes and unique dining experience. Located in the historic Chijmes complex, the restaurant offers a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere, perfect for both intimate meals and large gatherings.
- An exciting range of Singaporean seafood classics: Their yummy recipes of Garlic Baked Crab, Chilli Crab, Fish Head Curry, Barbecued Whole Mackerel, Cereal Tiger Prawns, Sambal Mackerel, Stir-Fried Claypot Fish Head, and Steamed Fish that are sure to satisfy any seafood lover’s cravings.
- Garlic Baked Crab is just the star of the show for those who are big fans of crab dishes.
- Delicious zi char to complement the dining experience: The restaurant’s menu carries a good range of all the Chinese comfort food like Hokkien Mee Special, Hong Kong Kai Lan Special, Braised Beancurd With Crab Meat & Egg White, And Herbal Prawn Soup to satisfy various needs.
- A unique dining experience at a stylish historic venue: Nestled in Chijmes, one of Singapore’s premier food destinations in the heart of the Civic and Cultural District, New Ubin Seafood sits comfortably among its trendy counterparts, including hip restaurants, cafes, bars, and pubs, all of which provide an exhilarating atmosphere for guests to revel in throughout the night.
7 Best Seafood Restaurants in Singapore (2023) to Drool over
MENU: At this restaurant, you’ll find a menu that places a strong emphasis on local-style seafood and zi char dishes, while still catering to those who have a love for meat. In particular, the Black Angus Rib-Eye is a must-try for those who enjoy the best of both worlds in seafood and meat.
- Garlic Baked Crab (S$79 for 800g)
- Live Crab (S$79 for 800g)
- Herbal Prawn Soup: S$48
- Fish Maw & Crab Meat Soup: S$51
- Squids: S$17 – S$32
- Live Tiger Prawns: S$37 Per 300g
- BBQKing Tiger Prawn: S$44.50 Per 150g
- Barbecued Whole Mackerel: S$44.50
- Fish Head Curry: S$48
- Stir-Fried Claypot Fish Head: S$36
- Live ‘Soon Hock’ Marble Goby: S$81
- USDA Black Angus ‘Choice’ Rib-eye (S$95)
- Zi char dishes: S$7 – S$81
AMBIANCE: New Ubin Seafood’s ambiance pays homage to the relaxed kampung spirit of the past with a breezy and informal atmosphere. The bright lighting and modern furnishings of the spacious seating area strike the perfect balance between comfort and simplicity, inviting you to unwind and enjoy your meal without any fuss.
- Buses: 106, 175, 197, 61, 851, & 857 (3-min walk from bus stop 04179)
- Nearest MRT station: City Hall(NS25)
We recommend for you
Best seafood restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore