Ocean Restaurant @ Resorts World Sentosa
Filed in best romantic restaurants | November 11, 2020
First date jitters always include fear of uncomfortable silences, but at Ocean Restaurant at Resorts World Sentosa, you are saved from this problem. Dubbed as Southeast Asia’s Only Underwater Dining Experience, majestic sea creatures such as giant manta rays, baby sharks, and colorful fish will prove to be excellent conversation starters.
Ocean Restaurant has also received a high sustainability level of 95% for harvesting produce and proteins using environmentally-responsible methods. This shows up on your plate to give you a gastronomic experience that does not only satiate your hunger but also satisfies your green heart.
- Extraordinary underwater dining experience: There is no other place in Singapore (or Southeast Asia, for that matter) that allows you to indulge in Mediterranean-Californian fusion cuisine while marveling at around 40,000 friendly marine creatures. While the place is undoubtedly romantic, it is also a wonderful place to take the kids as they develop an appreciation for the sea and the life in it.
- Festive set lunch and dinner menus: Starting at S$78 for lunch and S$168 for dinner, Ocean Restaurant’s set menus take the guesswork out of ordering the best dishes from the menu. Each menu features a cold and hot appetizer, an entrée, and a dessert.
- Intimate wedding venue: Ocean Restaurant allows you to celebrate your journey to forever in a truly rare and unforgettable way. With a capacity of up to 69 people, share this most romantic moment with the most important people in your life—and 40,000 water creatures.
The 7 Best Romantic Restaurants in Singapore
MENU: Ocean Restaurant presents a menu that highlights Mediterranean-Californian fusion cuisine with oriental flavors. Set and ala carte menus are available, leaving you and your significant other spoiled for choice.
- Salmon Confit
- Kataifi-wrapped Obsiblue Prawn
- 24-hour Braised Beef Short Rib
- Mandarin & Orange
LOOK & FEEL: Well, there may be an expanse of azure waters surrounding the restaurant, but the interiors are truly fancy, so you would want to show up in your smart casuals.
NOTE: Enjoy free parking with a minimum spend of S$50.
- Buses: 123, RWS8 (Get off right at Resorts World Sentosa)
- Nearest MRT station: HarbourFront station (Take the North East Line or Circle Line; at the station, take the Sentosa Express or take a leisurely walk via Sentosa Boardwalk.)