Oppa Korean BBQ Buffet @ JCube
Filed in best korean bbq |
April 05, 2022
Oppa Korean BBQ Buffet is one of the longest-running KBBQ restaurants in Singapore. Launched in 2008, the key to its longevity is authentic Korean flavors at affordable prices. By “affordable”, we mean an all-you-can-eat Korean feast at only S$16 for weekday lunch and $$26 for dinner, weekends, and holidays.
Oppa’s fantastic value-for-money buffet offers a variety of over 40 meats and seafood, soups, side dishes, appetizers, and even fresh fruits for dessert. The place has a small grocery corner where you can get popular Korean snacks and beverages.
- Over 40 meats and dishes to choose from: Whether you want to stick to the classics or explore new options, the wide variety of dishes at Oppa will surely delight you. This is especially perfect for impatient diners who can’t wait to eat in between grilling their barbecue.
- Assortment of Korean liquor at grocery prices: If you’re a fan of K-drama, you would know that KBBQ and alcohol are a match made in heaven. At Oppa, you can enjoy well-loved brands of Korean beer, soju, and makgolli at grocery prices.
- In-store Korean grocery: No need to hie off to Koreatown to stock up on your favorite K-treats such as chips, nuts, instant ramyun and jjamppong, fruit juices, and, of course, the well-loved fish ice cream.
7 Best Korean BBQ Restaurants in Singapore Right Now
- Black Angus Beef Short Plate (Seasonal)
- Pork Galbi
- Spicy Jjamppong Ramen
- Korean Fried Chicken
PRO TIP: Wear something comfy when you dine-in at Oppa because you’ll be making a lot of trips from your table to the buffet station.
NOTE: Oppa Korean BBQ Buffet loves giving promos and discounts, so be on the lookout for even greater deals.
- Buses: 105, 334, 335, 51, 52, 718, 98 (2-min walk from Jurong Gateway Road)
- Nearest MRT: Jurong East (EW24|NS1)
We recommend for you
Best korean bbq
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore