Pince & Pints
Filed in best seafood restaurants |
February 16, 2021
With only 6 years in the food industry, Pince & Pints has already received widespread recognition including Lobster Restaurant of the Year in 2018. This gourmet restaurant has cemented its reputation as the go-to place for excellent live lobster with dishes such as Truffle Lobster Roll, Lobster Noodle, and Lobster Mac & Cheese.
- Premium live lobsters at great value: Pince & Pints takes pride in their wealth of high-grade live lobsters that they transform into delectable dishes including an array of lobster rolls, unadulterated steamed or grilled lobster, and whole chilli lobster.
- Surf & Turf: Lobster is indeed Pince & Pints’ speciality but they also wish to give their customers the best of both worlds which is why they have Surf & Turf, half grilled lobster accompanied by a choice between a rib-eye steak and a lamb rack, fries, chef’s salad, herb butter, and butter sauce.
- Sustainable fishing and harvesting practices: It’s not only about serving premium lobsters at the restaurant, but also making sure that they source their live lobsters from suppliers that strictly practice sustainable fishing and harvesting measures. This is part of the commitment that they make both to their patrons and the environment.
The 7 Best Seafood Restaurants in Singapore
MENU: Quality over quantity is the general theme at Pince & Pints. With only 11 items on their menu—7 of which are lobster dishes—you are promised stellar gourmet dishes that you would want to keep coming back for.
- Truffle Lobster Roll (S$68)
- Lobster Noodle (S$58)
- Surf & Turf (S$65)
- Live Oysters (starts at S$7)
LOOK & FEEL: Modern interiors with lobster-centric decors, Pince & Pints’ ambiance perfectly matches their streamlined gourmet menu.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$80
NOTE: It’s Ladies’ Day all day every Wednesday where female diners are treated to a $10-discount on Lobster Rolls.
- Buses: 80, 145 (1-min walk from bus stop B05271)
- Nearest MRT station: Tanjong Pagar (EW15)
We recommend for you
Best seafood restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore