- Cold seafood counter is a must try section at Plaza Brasserie. Seafood lovers can get oysters, crabs, prawns, salmon and even abalone there.
- The Japanese station features fresh sashimi, sushi and tempura for fans of Japanese cuisine.
- Dessert counter serves both hot and cold sweets from both Asian and Western cuisines. There is a wide selection of cakes, meringues, puddings, ice cream and nonya kuehs for you to choose from.
ATMOSPHERE: Plaza Brasserie offers a spacious dining room as well as a comfortable and elegant ambience for a relaxing buffet meal.
- Salted egg crab
- Soft shell crab
- Drunken prawn
- Shark fin soup
- Braised sea cucumber with roast pork and mushrooms
- Steamed seabass with cream sauce
- Tandoori fish
- Hainanese chicken
- Beef rendang
- Roast duck
- Mon to Fri: S$38.00++ (adult) | S$23.00++ (child)
- Sat to Sun: Adult: $39.00++ (adult) | S$24.00++ (child)
- Mon to Thu: S$52.00++ (adult) | S$31.00++ (child)
- Fri to Sun: $55.00++ (adult) | S$33.00++ (child)