Plaza Brasserie at PARKROYAL Hotel
Filed in best international buffets |
July 05, 2018
Situated at PARKROYAL Hotel and offering the best of Asian cuisine with many iconic dishes from Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, India and more, Plaza Brasserie has recently been recognized as a favorite buffet destination in Singapore.
- Wonderful selection of crab dishes during the crab season: Plaza Brasserie is where you can immersed yourself in a crab buffet. Chilli crab, black pepper crab, salted egg crab, butter crab, curry crab and XO sauce crab make your meal a real crab feast. Both fresh and huge mud crab and flower crab are used to create these tasty dishes.
- A unique roti prata station: A prata counter with many creative and delicious flavors is a selling point of Plaza Brasserie. Banana, egg, chocolate, durian prata and more are freshly prepared at this counter. Among them, durian prata with high quality durian pengat is a standout.
5 Best International Buffets in Singapore to Eat Like A King
- Cold seafood counter is a must try section at Plaza Brasserie. Seafood lovers can get oysters, crabs, prawns, salmon and even abalone there.
- The Japanese station features fresh sashimi, sushi and tempura for fans of Japanese cuisine.
- Dessert counter serves both hot and cold sweets from both Asian and Western cuisines. There is a wide selection of cakes, meringues, puddings, ice cream and nonya kuehs for you to choose from.
ATMOSPHERE: Plaza Brasserie offers a spacious dining room as well as a comfortable and elegant ambience for a relaxing buffet meal.
- Salted egg crab
- Soft shell crab
- Drunken prawn
- Shark fin soup
- Braised sea cucumber with roast pork and mushrooms
- Steamed seabass with cream sauce
- Tandoori fish
- Hainanese chicken
- Beef rendang
- Roast duck
- Mon to Fri: S$38.00++ (adult) | S$23.00++ (child)
- Sat to Sun: Adult: $39.00++ (adult) | S$24.00++ (child)
- Mon to Thu: S$52.00++ (adult) | S$31.00++ (child)
- Fri to Sun: $55.00++ (adult) | S$33.00++ (child)
We recommend for you
Best international buffets
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore