Filed in best vegetarian restaurants | January 08, 2021
What better location is there to enjoy vegetarian food than a classy restaurant inside a glass dome surrounded by lovely flowers? Situated inside the Flower Dome of Gardens by the Bay, Pollen Restaurant is not a vegetarian restaurant but they serve a great vegetarian menu for vegetarians.
- Awesome vegetarian menu: Pollen restaurant has a special vegetarian menu with delightful dishes suitable for any vegetarian. From appetizer to main course and then dessert, every dish is well crafted and impressive.
- Exquisite ambience: The restaurant has a beautiful setting with the natural scent of real fresh flowers that will wow any customer. The visible botanical garden gives a very nice touch to the restaurant’s ambience. You will also enjoy the view of the Marina Bay skyline and waterfront.
- Free access to the Flower Dome and other freebies: Guests of Pollen restaurant enjoy free access to the Flower Dome, which is a plus to all vegetarian food lovers. Transport from Gardens by the Bay to Pollen is by an exclusive limousine buggy. Customers also enjoy free lunchtime parking at Gardens by the Bay on weekdays from 12:00 to 14:00.
The 5 Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Singapore
MENU: Their menu is seasonal so it varies once every few months. They don’t have a vast number of vegetarian dishes but the choices available are well prepared and delicious. The in-house garden provides fresh herbs and vegetables.
- Beetroot risotto, homemade ricotta, cereal mix
- Kale salad, seaweed, radishes, avocado
- Josper baked Globe and Jerusalem artichokes, pear, parmesan, basil
SERVICE: The staff provides good service most of the time. When the restaurant is not so busy, the server will introduce and explain the contents of each dish to diners.
- Average price: S$100/pax
- Choice of coffee or tea: +S$5
NOTE: The restaurant can be chilly due to its being in the sub 20-degree Flower Dome. The staff will offer you a shawl to help you keep warm.