Filed in best middle eastern restaurants |
July 05, 2018
Shabestan treats your taste buds with a real taste of Persian cuisine – grilled, appetizing dishes of meat, chicken and seafood cooked with delicate Iranian spices and fresh herbs. This halal restaurant, tucked in the heart of Robertson Quay, attracts both locals and visitors who want to sink their teeth into some of the best Middle Eastern food by the lovely riverside.
- An extensive menu of authentic Persian cuisine: Shabestan’s menu presents the best of Persian cuisine. Whether you try their traditional charcoal-grilled Lamb Kubeideh (ground lamb kebab) or classic Persian rice dishes cooked with saffron, nuts and berries, every dish unveils the goodness of scrumptious Persian food right in the heart of Singapore.
- Wholesome, flavoursome Shabestan Platter: If you want to know the best-seller item at this restaurant, then Shabestan Platter is the answer. The succulent charcoal-grilled lamb, chicken, beef and jumbo prawns beautifully presented on the plate will satisfy the craving of any meat eater. The food is Halal while food portions are generous.
- Persian saffron ice cream: This dessert (S$8) is a must try to complete your culinary experience at Shabestan. The combination of pistachio, cream and saffron in a special recipe will give you one of the best scoops of ice cream in your life.
- A memorable culinary experience by the riverside: Go for an alfresco dining to get an exciting dining experience. It is a perfect setting for a romantic date or to spend a leisurely evening with family and friends while relishing authentic Persian kebabs and some great wine.
- An exclusive private dining room for business meetings with a capacity to accommodate up to 26 persons. The luxurious room is fully equipped with free and unlimited Wi-Fi access and conference facilities to hold presentations and business meet-ups.
The 5 Best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Singapore
MENU: The menu at Shabestan unfolds the full glory of traditional Persian cuisine with soups, starters, grilled kebab delicacies, fragrant rice specialties and Persian stews. You can end your exotic meal with a rich selection of traditional desserts. The place also offers a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to go with your Iranian treats.
- Kufte Parsi
- Kashk Bademjan
- Borani Esfanaj
- Shah Pasand Chicken
- Tiger Prawn Kebab
- Chen Jeh Kebab
- Lamb Kubideh
- Faludeh Shirazi
ATMOSPHERE: The location by the riverside lends this place a lively, vivacious air. You can either enjoy the delicious Persian spread in elegant, stylish décor while seating indoors or dine outdoors on mosaic-topped tables by the bustling riverside. The staff is extremely helpful with recommendations and service is efficient.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$60
- Reservation is recommended.
- Belly dance performances are available at weekends.
We recommend for you
Best middle eastern restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore