Shabu Sai at Orchard Central
Filed in best Japanese hot pot |
January 10, 2021
Looking for a cheap Japanese hot pot buffet in Singapore? If so, look no further than Shabu Sai at Orchard Central. This Japanese casual restaurant has successfully drawn in the crowd to its dining room through offering a wide range of buffet items at very wallet-friendly prices.
- One of the cheapest steamboat lunch buffets at Orchard: Offered at S$16.99++ per pax, a weekday buffet lunch at Shabu Sai at Orchard Central is an ideal choice for fans of Japanese hot pot around the area. The buffet spread is large enough with approximately 60 food items to select from. You may opt to add S$1.99++ to get a free flow of drinks and soft-serve ice cream.
- Various types of soup base to accompany the hot pot meal: Shabu Sai offers at least six types of soup bases daily, from which you can select two to complement the shabu shabu ingredients. Sukiyaki, curry, and spicy soups are the crowd’s favorites while tonkotsu, tomato, and seaweed often leave a good impression on those who want to try something new.
- 3 types of imported meats: In any shabu shabu meal, meats are equally important as the soup base. So Shabu Sai has got chicken, pork, and beef on its buffet table. The US beef is particularly tender and able to absorb the soup flavors well to give our taste buds a rich, smooth, and beefy experience.
5 Best Japanese Hot Pot Restaurants in Singapore Right Now
AMBIANCE: Shabu Sai sports the beauty of a traditional Japanese food house. Wooden chairs and tables, banners with Japanese symbols and small wooden planks indicating ingredient names give the place a Japanese touch.
- Weekday Lunch: $16.99++ (adult)
- Weekend Lunch: $19.99++(adult)
- Weekday Dinner: $24.99++(adult)
- Weekend Dinner: $29.99++(adult)
- Child: $9.99++
We recommend for you
Best Japanese hot pot
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore